View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514
Default The Devil and God. (18+, explicit content)

“In the end all we have is our faith.” says Brother Andrew, on this foggy Sunday as I lay half asleep in the back row of our little church located in the middle of nowhere. Suddenly, I am awoken by the quick jab in my side brought on by an elbow of the girl next to me. “Wake up, Corey.” she says “He is looking right at you!” “Like I care.” I say, while deep down I am terrified of opening my eyes for fear of seeing him. “You are so stubborn!” I hear her says out of the side of her mouth. Are we not all stubborn? I am tired, why shouldn’t I sleep when I am tired, I mean I am only hear because of her and my dad makes me come. Suddenly my phone lets out a loud ring and everyone in church stops and slowly turns to face me as I quickly grab it and run out of the building. ”Hello?” I ask, “Hey quick come to my house.” The voice on the other end of the line says. “Why should I?” I demand. “Because I said so.” She demandingly says. “Whatever. I will be there in a minute.” As I hang up the phone, she runs outside to me and I tell her I have to leave. As I turn to leave she ask why I must go and I simply tell her “Family troubles.” Family troubles……yeah right. Right as I enter the house I know what is going on for there she stands completely naked dripping wet. “Are you ready?” she ask. “Whatever lets get this over with. Oh and where are your parents?” I says. “Away for the week so we have plenty of time.” she quickly answers as we enter her bedroom…..”So is this all you needed me for?” “ Well wasn’t it worth it?” “Yeah I guess your right.” “So now what?” She asks. “Let’s just watch a movie.” “Ok!” So we put in a movie and end up lying in her bed naked holding each other while enjoying Garden State for almost 2 hours then we go and grab a bite to eat then head to Will’s house. “Hey, Mrs. Filhiol!” “Oh, hello Corey and Jennifer! William and Victoria are in the back room.” “Thank you, Mrs. Filhiol.” As we make our way down the hallway we hear William and Victoria conversing. “What’s up guy’s?” “Oh, hey dude!” Soon we tire of hanging at Will house and decide to head to John’s house to play some video games. John and Sabrina are in the living room playing another rousing game of yu-gi-oh. Once they finish we play Super Smash Bros. Melee(I hate), then I kick their ass at Halo 2(I love) After that we decide to call Austin to come over and then Daniel and in the end it turns into a party, after which I decide I am staying at Williams house, but I have to tell William I have to take Jennifer home. “ Alright cool, but hey don’t come until about 11:00.” That’s 2 hours just enough time for one more go….. Once I get to his house I see John and Daniel are also there and are spending the night, well I guess I know what that means. The rest of the night melts away with a can of keyboard duster. I wake to the ringing of my phone once again. “Hey, come and pick me up.” “Alright I will be there in a minute.” Once I get there we decide to have some fun before we leave, but after that we head to William’s house. We spend the rest of the day just hanging there, Wal-Mart, Cici’s, and John’s house, but our adventure finally ends at her house for just one more time before I have to go to work the next day. Needless to say I was tired when I came into work. The whole day I felt like crap, but I got through it and I reluctantly told Jennifer I wanted to go home and get some sleep…I didn’t go to sleep until 5:00. When I woke at 4:00 in the afternoon I quickly got a shower and head to church. I am back in the same place I was in the beginning.

“There is a battle for my soul between the Devil and God, the Devil won this round.”

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote