View Single Post
Old 12-22-2021, 08:43 PM   #22
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

So we watched the show, during which something unexpected happened. The "girls" decided to give a round of applause for me. I stood up and gave a bow but honestly it was quite embarrassing. They mentioned too that I was lucky that I hadn't been closer to them or they would have gotten handsy. I'm fine with being admired but there was something about it that made me nervous.

When the show was over there was a couple that approached us, then sat at our table. They were clearly fans of my walk and thought I had a lot of balls to do it. This honestly gave me wings because even though I know the risk, the fact people consider it a brave to do makes it worthwhile for me.

We got on well with them and arranged to meet the next night as well. So the following night we met at a bar that Alice and Ian had mentioned. There isn't too much worth mentioning but as the drinks flowed my stories came out. Kim basically told them everything daring I'd done with her. It was unnerving at first but they just seemed more and more interested.

It was again their suggestion that we follow up our drinks at their apartment complex for a couple of games of pool with vodka shots. This was a lot of fun but made all of us seriously drunk. They felt like making the games more exciting but I was expecting their next suggestion.

"How about from now on we make it strip pool?" Alice added

"Deal" Kim quickly responded

This shocked me, before we even knew any of the details she had agreed to the stipulation. I would have been game from the start, so it didn't bother me but I had wondered what had gotten over her. I was not going to question it either.

They suggested it should be guys against each other and girls against each other. Although the winning couple would be decided once one person was naked. This to me was win win, I was more than comfortable stripping in front of them.

We would basically take turns between guy and girl games. Once I started playing head to head with Ian I knew I was in trouble. He was amazing player, I was convinced he wasn't playing as well earlier. Although I was also rather drunk at this point so that definitely didn't help either. This meant I happened to be first person naked and we lost. The girls were much closer but neither got further than bra and panties.

I'd of been totally fine to continue playing even if naked. The odd thing was that I was more than aware that eyes were staring. It wasn't just Kim or Alice though. I might be off put by a guy touching me but they can look as much as they like. They then gave us two options for continuing the game.

"Okay so we've got two suggestions. Either we all play the remainder of the games as we are or we could do double or nothing" Ian proposed

"What did you have in mind?" I quizzed

"Well we suggest that the losing team will have to return to their apartment in the clothes they finish the game in. So basically nothing, this is obviously higher risk for you two since you are further away but Andrew has already lost." Alice stated

This made me really nervous. We were very much at a disadvantage. I could try to get Ian naked but he won literally every game against me. I'd tried to talk sense into Kim but there was nothing I could do to stop her response.

"You're on" Kim said with devilish grin

So we played again but the result really wasn't surprising. I couldn't beat Ian. It's very hard to concentrate when your dick is rubbing against the table and you've the thought of Kim strolling bare all the way home. It didn't go unnoticed how horny I was either.

"Come on pay up" they both teased

"You aren't really going to take our clothes" Kim reasoned

"Hmm, okay we'll be nice. You can keep your heels and your bag. Don't worry we'll give everything else back tomorrow" Alice reassured

My mind was racing was racing so fast. I couldn't believe this was even happening. They had us in a corner and I was loving every second of it. I know it wasn't the quite the same experience for Kim but she was the one who had agreed so we had to comply.

I'll admit I wasn't hard the whole time while playing but once she'd stripped I was rock solid. It took a bit of encouragement but I was able to get her to accept our faith while she put her shoes on and retrieved her bag. I did my best to be as casual as I could, walking out ahead of her for our walk back.

It was a very strange feeling being more confident. The fact she had something on still gave me that she was still the dominant one though. She tried covering up at the start but once she realised the streets were deserted didn't bother. It was about 4am at this stage and there was literally no one out. The only sound you could hear was her heels hitting the ground.

The odd thing is I was glad they'd put us in this situation. It was my dream with a cherry on top. I'm not saying I would have gladly done it but been left with not much choice drove me wild. I couldn't wait for us to get back so I could stroke myself on the balcony. It was pretty unbearable not playing with myself as I walked but I didn't want to make Kim feel anymore uncomfortable.

What surprised me most was that going through empty streets was not nearly as scary as getting closer to our apartment building. It was the realisation that we hadn't considered if there would be someone at the desk. We had to just hope that either no one was there or they were very understanding.

The former was the truth but passing by the desk felt like an eternity. The wall amplified the sound of her heels too. We made it though and were in the lift so close to safety. We didn't really chat much but I think we were more focused with not getting caught. The conversation started once we felt the task was almost.

"Wow, okay now I get it. This is hot" Kim admitted

"I know, there is literally no feeling like it" I concurred

"I'm not sure my heart is cut out for it though" she stated

We then made our way to our room. I'm sure you are wondering how we got in but she kept our key in her bag thankfully. I lay on my bed for a moment to try process what had actually happened but wasn't given much thinking time.

The next thing I remember is opening my eyes and seeing Kim literally jumping on top of me. I wasn't sure if she was just acting silly or what but she was very quickly and aggressively riding my dick. This was insane, I didn't think the night could get any better. My only small issue was containing myself as she wanted to make sure she came first.

This wasn't as much of an issue as first thought because it did not last long. I know that sounds like a bad thing but I'd been teased so much. I wanted her so bad it was a relief to be able to finish but I loved every minute that we had. It wasn't romantic or anything like that, as soon as we finished. She went to her bed and fell asleep.

That sounds mean but I did not mind at all. I'd finally gotten over my dry spell but I was a bit worried what this might do to our friendship. I was so tired that this thought did not linger for too long. I was soon asleep as well without much time to process all of it.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: