Here's a few more from me:
1. About the goth period:
a) how long ago was that
b) how long did it last
c) which style were you in to
d) how did you get in to it
e) why did you get out of it

2. Have you tried bondage? If so, describe your most memorable experience

3. If you were tied together with TheKidWithSkills, such that its face was between your thighs and your face was between its, how would you spend the time?
Welcome back, Mister! Always a pleasure to answer questions from you.
a) I would say it was 3 years ago at this point.
b) It had lasted 5 years
c) I was all over the place in terms of what I wore when, but I did find myself drawn to things with more steam punk influence however.
d) I got into it at first with the fascination of the different styles I had been seeing from others in the area I grew up in. However, I had been interested in the art as well as the portrayal of the scene as well. It got me curious.
e) I found myself in an odd place and to try and get back in my parents good graces I gave up everything related to it. Though, my mother still thinks that I am. :P

2) I haven't had much experience with bondage. So far I have had my wrists bound over my head, been tied to a bed, and learning some small things here and there (self teaching). Do wish I had more experience here.

3) Obviously spend all my time trying to see what noises I could get out of it with some nibbling, licking and sucking. Sounds like an idea of a fun afternoon When can we set up a play date -giggles-