Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 10:53 AM   #73
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

The town centre on a Saturday morning is usually packed with families and couples out shopping. Emma and Josh are no different as Emma drags her boyfriend around the high street going into literally every clothing shop she sees. Josh doesn't mind going shopping with his girlfriend as she tends to reward him every time he spends a non football playing Saturday with her. The teen's mind flashes back to the last time he spent the day shopping with Emma and she rewarded him by buying some sexy new underwear that she modeled for Josh later that night.

Today however Josh doesn't feel in the mood for a treat in fact he's been living on his nerves for the past week. It's been 7 days since the last strip FIFA game with Adam where as a forfeit his best friend sent pictures of him naked to Lindsey. Josh cannot describe the worry he has felt all week wondering if Lindsey would call and confront him or if Emma found out about his naked pictures and lost it. The young teen has never felt stress like this before, every buzz of his phone or email he gets might be the one that sends his life crashing down before his eyes.

Josh has tried to hide it but even he can tell he has become moody and distance from the people he cares about. He has stopped answering Adam's texts and has barely touched his brand new copy of FIFA 16. Josh has been reliving the last strip FIFA game over and over in his head at night telling himself that he should have said no. He pictures himself telling Adam that their silly little game had gone too far and they should stop before someone's personal life gets destroyed. Josh still can't believe that Adam would go so far as send his nude snaps to Lindsey.

No matter what the blonde might teasingly say Josh knows Lindsey has never been attracted to him and he is terrified that she will either expose him to his friends and family or worse never speak to him again. Sighing Josh puts his head in his hands for the millionth time trying to drown out the music blaring out the store speakers, he wants to see the time but is too scared to check his phone just in case Lindsey has tried to contact him.

"Bored?" A voice asks above him snapping Josh out of his self destructive thoughts.

"Oh sorry Em I was miles away," Josh says sheepishly looking up at his girlfriend.

"I could tell," Emma replies wittily as she drops the armful of bags she is carrying into Josh's lap.

Josh weakly smiles back at his girlfriend hoping that she is not upset at him but she just takes a seat down next to him with a concerned look on her face.

"Is this too boring? Am I dragging you to too many shops?" Emma asks seriously.

"No of course not I love it when you play dress up," Josh teases and Emma slaps his arm in response.

"I mean it Josh I don't wanna drag around a bored boyfriend all day," Emma says making sure to look Josh right in the eyes.

"I'm fine," Josh replies but instantly his girlfriend shakes her head.

"Come on babe you have been distant with me all week even your mum says your acting a little off so come on tell me what's wrong," Emma says wrapping her arm around Josh's shoulder.

Josh is stunned for a second that both his mum and Emma have noticed his change in mood lately. Looking into his girlfriend's soft green eyes Josh has no idea where to start or what to tell her. The skinny teen is positive he can't talk to her about playing strip FIFA with Adam or about the horrible forfeit he did. In fact Josh is worried about even bringing up Lindsey's name as the one time the two girls actually met the tension in the room was frighteningly thick.

"Please Josh talk to me," Emma pouts squeezing her arm tighter around Josh's shoulder.

"I told you I'm fine Emma nothing wrong," Josh says but Emma shakes her head again.

"No something is bothering you what is it?" Emma says desperate to find out the truth.

"I told you nothing is up you know I mean unless you count Adam teasing me for the last few days," Josh lies knowing he has to say something.

"Oh this is Adam's fault?" Emma wonders aloud, "Want me to go kick his ass for you?"

"Heh no thanks," Josh laughs, "It's not really that bad."

"Yes it is I hate it when Adam teases you," Emma replies pulling her boyfriend closer into a hug.

"Well Adam will always tease me Emma even if you do kick his ass," Josh jokes trying to defuse Emma's line of questioning.

"That depends what is he teasing you over this time?" Emma asks, "Oh God it's not a football thing again is it?"

"No," Josh replies defensively, "Well er kinda I guess."

"God it's always about football isn't it I swear you show more emotion over football than you do over me," Emma snaps sharply.

"Hey that's not fair," Josh says stung by Emma's words, "Adam is taunting me cause he's better at the new FIFA than me ok?"

"Oh it's about video games well that's way more emotionally mature Josh," Emma says rolling her eyes.

Josh groans and lowers his head away from Emma's eyes scared that even his lie has upset his girlfriend.

"Oh babe don't be like that I'm only messing with you," Emma says grabbing Josh's arm and squeezing it supportively.

"I just want my amazing confident boyfriend back," Emma admits, "The last few weeks have been amazing and I hate seeing you get all moody and shy."

"Really?" Josh says in surprise.

"Yes ever since we played that strip FIFA game you have been like a different guy," Emma explains.

"And you like that?" Josh nervously asks.

Emma nods, "As much as I love you for being so sweet and nice I kinda like it when you are more relaxed and confident around me."

Josh smiles feeling happy for the first time in a week. He has been so stressed about Lindsey and the naked pictures that he has been ignoring the people around him that can make him feel better.

"Thanks Emma I needed to hear that," Josh admits leaning in to give his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"I know so that's why I was thinking that maybe after we are done shopping we could go back to yours and do another game of FIFA," Emma suggests.

"Are you serious?" Josh asks and Emma nods her head.

"You want to play another game of strip FIFA with me?" Josh asks again double checking that his girlfriend really wants to do this.

"Not so loud," Emma hisses looking around the shop nervously "Someone might hear you."

"But you want to play right?" Josh says eagerly any sad thoughts in his mind have long been replaced by the thoughts of playing another strip FIFA game with Emma.

Emma has to laugh at the happy expression on Josh's face almost like he's a kid who have been given a double helping of ice cream. Her boyfriend really loves the idea of her playing strip FIFA and that makes Emma feel very attractive. Her previous boyfriend never liked foreplay or watching her strip but Josh loves it and a naughty side of Emma enjoys acting like a teasing stripper for her boyfriend. Standing up Emma takes a glance around to make sure no one is nearby before leaning into Josh.

"Yes Josh I'm serious I want to play a game of strip FIFA with you," Emma says with a big beaming grin.

Josh's face breaking into a identical grin already thinking about seeing his girlfriend strip off in front of him and that makes his cock start to stiffen up inside his pants.

"You are amazing," Josh says still stunned that a beautiful girl like Emma is so open to playing a strip game with him.

"And I'm giving you the right motivation to get better at FIFA too," Emma says with a wink."

The skinny teen groans softly, Emma not only wants him to play strip FIFA but actually wants him to get better so he can beat Adam. Josh wants to pinch himself just to check that all of this is real.

"So is that a good plan then? We do a bit more shopping then go back to yours to play FIFA?" Emma asks.

"Oh God yes," Josh says standing up finally with a huge smile on his face.

"See now you are happy," Emma says with a cheeky grin, "Doesn't take much to make you stop feeling sad does it babe?"

"No Emma all it takes is you," Josh says sweetly giving his girlfriend another peck on the cheek.

"Awwwwwwwww babe that's so nice," Emma smiles, "But you won't be saying that if I beat you and make you perform for me again."

"Fuck you are perfect Emma," Josh groans upon seeing the cheeky teasing look on his girlfriend's face.

There is a dull throbbing feeling inside Josh's pants as his sexy girlfriend reminds him of the last strip FIFA game they played. Josh won the match but gave Emma the victory and then jerked off in front of her. It was one of the hottest and most powerful orgasms of his life and Josh would love a repeat performance. All of his problems with Adam and worries about Lindsey have just drifted out of Josh's mind because now all he is thinking about is playing strip FIFA with Emma.

"So that's settled then shopping now FIFA later?" Emma repeats wanting to hear her boyfriend say yes.

"Well as long as we are shopping for some sexy underwear for you then yeah I'm in," Josh says almost giggling with excitement.

"For God's sake you have such a lingerie fetish Josh you know that?" Emma groans pretending to be annoyed.

"Hey I just want you to feel sexy, really it doesn't matter what underwear you have on cause I'm gonna make you strip naked," Josh whispers right into Emma's ear.

Emma bites her lip as her boyfriend's teasing words tickle across her ear drum. She loves Josh when he is in a horny teasing mood and Emma now really wants to play strip FIFA with her sexy boyfriend.

"Am I the best girlfriend ever?" Emma asks grinning up at her tall boyfriend.

"Yes Emma you are the best girlfriend ever, I love you," Josh says honestly as he gives Emma yet another soft kiss.

"I love you too," Emma says wrapping her arms around Josh's mid section giving him a big hug.

The romantic moment is broken up by a shop assistant who comes over with the dress Emma asked about. Giggling the young couple break off their public show of affection and go back to shopping. Both Emma and Josh however are bubbling inside excited by the prospect of playing strip FIFA with each other again.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote