Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy.vivien View Post
Name: Vivi
Likes: semi-public, humiliation, crossdressing, feminization, cum-eating
Limits: photos, social suicide, scat
Send Photos?: no
Send Reports: yes
Crossdress Mobile Cafe

This dare will take place over the course of a week. Each week you will attend the Crossdressing Cafe for Feminised Sissy's, however - there is just one problem. Each day, the cafe moves to a brand new location! Each location that the cafe moves to appears to get closer and closer to the public view. But you don't care about this - you brave the looks and possible humiliation and head to your favourite cafe because you know that you just can't get enough of your favourite treat, cum.

On the first day of the week, the Cafe has come to your Garden! You are to crossdress and head to the garden. You will remain like this until you have managed to masturbate and eat your own cum. On Day Two, the cafe will move to a Canal, or somewhere near water depending where you live. Once again, you go to the cafe crossdressed and stay there until you've eaten your own cum. Day three then approaches, and it seems the Cafe got waterlogged and had to move again - this time to a park. You'll remain there until you've once again eaten your cum.

By now, if you are doing this dare correctly, you should have found yourself crossdressed guzzling down cum in three different places over the last three days! Don't worry though - only four days left. Day four, you go to a quiet public road and have your snack while crossdressed. Day five sees the cafe move to a busier road and you head to the road crossdressed and eat your cum again. Two more days left and the Cafe decides to try something new! They set up shop in a Public Restroom, not in the cubicals - but in the restroom. You must remain there crossdressed until you've eaten your cum. On the last day, the Cafe moves to a rather busy town centre or high street. You know the rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecat View Post
Name: Alison
Limits: photos with face, social suicid,e family, public, scat, piss
Send Photos?: as long as no face is included
Send Reports: yes
Titty Dunking

For this dare, you are going to start out with two buckets of Ice Cold Water. In each of the buckets, there should be a lot of Ice and a lot of water, enough for you to dunk your tits in. You are then going to get topless and kneel at the buckets. You're first going to make your nipples extremely hard and sensative with five minutes of teasing. In this five minutes, you should play with spanking your tits, flicking, rubbing and squeezing your nipples.

It's now time to dunk your tits into the water. Now, you should do this with a timer on, and be warned - there will be a challenge that corresponds with how long you were able to hold your tits under water. The longer you are able to submerge your fun bags in the cold Ice Water, the less severe your punishment will be.

If you only manage to hold them under for less than one minute, you should drip hot candle wax onto your nipples and then apply a clothespeg to each nipple. These pegs should then be spanked off. If you manage one to two minutes, then all you need to do is attach two clothespegs for five minutes and then spank them off. Three to Four minutes means that you just wear the clips for five minutes and can gently remove them at the end. Four minutes, one second and above means that you may finish by rubbing your sensative, hard nipples to warm them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheFurry View Post
Name: Felix
Likes: Petplay, humiliation, nudity, light bondage, edging, embarrassing costumes
Limits: Full public, family/friends, body fluids, x-dressing, messy, permanent
Send Photos?: Depends on dare
Send Reports: Yes if I don't send photo
Hey Felix. I am more than happy to give you a dare and you've completed the form to the standards that I can accept. Just so I know to give you the best possible dare I can, I do require some more information from you - more particularly, I'd like to know what embarrassing costumes you have at your disposal or would be willing to get?

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"