View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 11:23 PM   #3
Trucker28

“So, she just gets to rub your face in it?” I asked.

Her eyes seen to widen then, as if on cue, her phone gave a slight vibration. Emma texted. I was more shocked than before.

-You got an hour or else its your T in my V!-

Half my brain, the side that new my little sister and considered her the naive little girl she was supposed to be, was having difficulty deciphering this easy text. The Dirty Boy side knew exactly what it meant. “Fuck!” She must have seen my confusion. She used it to relieve me of her phone, snatching it from my hand. After she read the text we both just stared in silence.

Finally I had to say it. “She really is going to RUB your face in IT!” I had to laugh at my own pun.

Sara sounded more scared now then when I threated to show our parents the picture. “I don’t wanna do that.” She made a not so pleasant face at the thought of going down on her best friend.

“Do girls make these kinds of bets?” the first time I had asked myself that question, now I asked her. Guy’s don’t make consequences where they have to blow each other. At least the guys I know.

“I don’t know, I thought we were just goofing around. It was more of a dare, with consequences. I didn’t think she would go through with it. I knew I wasn’t. I figured we both would fail.” She was talking fast her eyes were starting to water again.

“So, you can still… come out even if you…” I had difficulty getting it out.

“Like I can find a boy in an hour,” she sounded disappointed.

“Not many guys will turn a girl down.”

“I’m afraid to ask the boys I know. They’re all dill weeds.” This was her usual type of cursing. “They are all have big mouths and when they hook up with a girl everyone thinks she’s a slut. Even if a girls just lets a boy touch her boobs everyone knows and ever boy in school is lined up to ask her out.” I could tell she was thinking, “Maybe you could call one of your friends? Tyler or Hayden, not Caleb he kind of smells.”

“Are you kidding me? What am I supposed to say? Come on over my sister wants to give you a handy.” This was crazy! Who is this girl? Where did my lil sis go? Did I crash my bike on the way home and now I’m in a coma?

“Just invite one of them over, to play video games or something,” she suggested. “I’ll have to work up the courage to talk to them.” She still sounded scared.

I just stared at her, I think my mouth was open like an idiot.

“I really don’t want to do THAT with Emma. I can’t even imagine…” she trailed off.

I finally came around. “Maybe she’d let me pay your debt,” I joked, at least to her. I have never actually gone down on a girl but I’d try it on Emma in a heartbeat.

“Will you ask them for me, please,” she begged. Her blue eyes looked up at me, like a cute blue eyed little puppy.

“Let me see what I can do,” I reluctantly said. I went back to the kitchen for the soda I wanted before and now needed. My mouth was dry. Why was I nervous? I passed Sara silently in the living room then climbed the stairs, drinking my soda, and headed to my room.

Closing the door, I dropped the empty green can into the trash by my desk. Fishing out my phone from my pocket I crashed backwards onto my bed. I began to scroll through my contacts. Seriously, what was I doing? Tyler was out of the question. He was my best friend but he was kind of a jerk, especially about girls. If he hooked up with my sister I would never hear the end of it. “Dude your sister jerked me off!” or “I got to feel her boobs!” No way, that was not going to happen.

Hayden was a bit cooler but he has a new girlfriend. I didn’t want to be a part of that.

Caleb, well yeah he kind of had poor grooming habits. Actually, Sara said it better, he smelled.

Lying there, I started imagining Sara going down on Emma. Her cute face sliding in between Emma’s pale thighs, tongue lightly brushing a tight virgin slit. Lucky Sara. My dick was hardening in my shorts.
If my little sister does either of these she is going to be more experienced than me. That sucks. I’ve had only one girlfriend. It lasted a few months and we made out quite a bit. Her nice soft tits and I got really acquainted but nothing ever happened below the waist. I had two other hook ups. One got my two fingers wet for just a few minutes before the alcohol got the best of the girl and she spent the rest of the party puking into Tyler’s back yard bushes.

The other was at a summer camp and was my most embarrassing moment. A girl I was making out with for like an hour started rubbing me through my jeans. I popped off in my pants. She giggled about it but was pretty cool and didn’t tell anyone as far as I know. Luckily she was from another state and I’d never have to see her again.

As I lay there a plan came together, I wasn’t very proud of it but I had a dick and it was really needing some relief.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: