View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 06:14 AM   #32
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

you know what....

fuck the anal bitches and their perfect spelling and grammer!

i type in chat, and in messages excatly how i would speak... "proper grammer" only exists in formal letters, to be quite honest.

plus although i can spell most words, and my brain can tell my fingers what to push AND even using a spell checker. a few of us still spell words wrong, and why? because we have a minor learning disability.

me, im a photonic speller, i spell the words how i figure they should sound, and even if i know the word... i still 50% of the time spell it wrong.

Quote:
"I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheeachr at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? And I awlyas thuohgt spleling was ipmorantt!"
PS. yes L33T speak and txt speak is wrong when you have a full keyboard to type out your message, there is a diffrence between me(mispelling words because im sounding them out) to them(being lazy)

Last edited by MasterPain; 04-21-2011 at 06:18 AM.