View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 02:23 PM   #15
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

1. Watch your S.O. be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people OR have your S.O. watch you be stripped and fucked in public/in front of a group of people?
Id like it either way haha but I'd prefer it to happen to me
2. Spend a whole week completely naked, doing things you would normally do but while nude OR spend a whole month being able to at least where underwear (you would not be arrested, fired, etc for either of these)
No undies! Free the booties!
3. Pay for college/university OR have your tuition paid for BUT you must spend ONE semester completely naked whenever you are on school grounds
I'll take one for the team and show up naked lol
4. Attend a family gathering butt naked OR spend a day at work butt naked
Spend a day at work naked. I can kinda hide behind my desk lol
5. Have sex with one of your S.O.s parents (your choice which) OR have 5 members of their family watch the two of you have sex
Rather they just watch :/
6. Work at a retail job COMPLETELY naked for Boxing day/black friday and receive quadruple your normal pay OR lose out on a whole week of pay
Rather work naked lol as long as theres a policy that customers can't harass me or touch
7. A threesome with your S.O. with one friend of yours that is of your S.O.s gender OR a threesome with your S.O. with one friend of theirs of your gender
A threesome with my boyfriend's female friend. we've already talked about this lol
8. Drive home from work butt naked OR bike home from work in a swimsuit (speedo for men, bikini with a g string for girls)
drive home naked...my drive is alread close to an hour lol id never get home if i had to bike lol
9. Run through a shopping mall from one end to the other naked BUT with a mask hiding your identity OR walk through the mall in your underwear?
walk in my underwear, pretend im there for a photoshoot, have someone/multiple people follow me with cameras lol
10. fuck a celebrity of your choice in a crowded public area and choosing where to cum OR have that celebrity anally fuck you at home (female celebs wear a strapon) for an hour
Anally fuck me at home lol hell yeah!
11. Have sex in public with your S.O. while wearing masks OR fuck your S.O. on a public webcam where many people will be watching and you won't know who
webcam! especially if i can make money doing it haha
12. Have a webcam stream you using the toilet for a month OR for a week when you shower
when I shower. you might get a nice view but you'll have to suffer my shower singing haha
13. Drink the pee of a celeb of your choice once a day for a week OR have that celebrity shit on your face once
drink the pee :/ not ideal but less mess imo
14. Teach an hour long class about anything you want in your underwear OR attend a class about anything you want while naked
attend a class naked
15. Take a bus or train from end of your city/town to the other while naked with an S.O. who is also naked OR do it by yourself in your underwear
by myself in my underwear
16. Be tied up naked with a blindfold on in the locker room of the gender opposite yours for an hour OR be tied up naked in a locker room of your gender for 30 minutes while people have their way with you
be tied up in the opposite gender's lockerroom on one condition: the guys are close to my age
17. Perform oral on someone of your gender OR have someone of the opposite gender spank you 100 times in front of a group of people of the opposite gender, while you are naked and fully on display for them
spanking lol
18. spend an hour at a nude beach while naked OR lose your swimming suit on a clothed beach and have to run across the entire beach to get something to cover up with (you can cover your genitals with your hands while you run)
Nude beach, less stigma there

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote