Thread: Fiction: Blackmailed into slavery
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 08:31 PM   #1
HypnoKate
Account Banned

Default Blackmailed into slavery

Chapter 1

It was late at night, and I was lying in bed naked, as ordered by my online Master. I logged on to my account on Getdare, a website that lets you receive dares and tasks from people online. I saw I had a new message from Master, so I opened it and read it.

Hey Slut,

I hope you had a good day today. Did you remember to do your daily ten flashes? Sorry I wasn't around today and this past week, I've been quite busy. Well, I hope you've enjoyed your little break, because you're about to get busy.

I'll startyou off with something quick right now, just to prepare for tomorrow, when you'll be out in public. I want you to write "Slut" on each of your tits, and "Fuckhole" just over your pussy and on your ass. Then go stand in front of a mirror, and for 15 minutes repeat to yourself "I am a slut. I am a fucktoy. I am a slave. I belong to Master." Just to remind you of what you really are."

As usual, I want the pics of all the writing. As usual, you don't need to include face if you don't want.

Thanks,

Master.

I read it over one more time, and went right to work. All my writing was in sharpie, so it would last for a couple of days, even with regular showers and cleanings. I took pictures of my tits, pussy and ass, my Master's playthings, and went in front of the mirror. I set a timer, and started repeating my line.

"I am a slut. I am a fucktoy. I am a slave. I belong to Master. I am a slut. I am a fucktoy..."

Master really got me. Nothing like seeing my body written over, repeating demeaning things about myself that really drove in what a piece of shit I was. I was nothing. I was a slut, a fucktoy, a slave, and belonged to Master. And I was so happy that he was finally going to be back — I had missed him this past week — that I decided to give him a present.

When I was done my fifteen minutes, I went and gone my phone again. I took a picture of myself in the mirror, showing my tits, my pussy, and the writing... and my face. A full frontal. Before I could chicken out, I opened my email and sent Master the full frontal as well as all three close ups, with a short message saying:

Hi Master! Glad to have you back. Here's the picture proof. Look forward to tomorrow!

Your slut,

Emily

I hesitated for one more second, but I pressed send. That was it. He had the picture. A nude picture with face. I was freaking out. I sat there waiting anxiously, refreshing email and Getdare waiting for a reply.

Sorry, I never really introduced myself. My name is Emily Pyatt. I am 26, and I live in an apartment in Chicago, Illinois. Master also lives in Illinois, although he did not want to give a specific city. My parents live on the East Coast, and we have kind of a rocky relationship. They really wanted me to go to school nearby. Instead, I went on the West Coast, and have settled in Chicago since that's where my job is. They said I'd betrayed them by moving away, which I thought was completely ridiculous. Things were getting better, but are not great. I spoke to them just two days ago, but we can often go weeks without talking. I have only seen them once since I graduated. As for how I look? I am 5'7 with long blonde hair, brown eyes, I am skinny but athletic, since I run a lot, and have decent tits at 34D. I have a few friends, but I generally stick to myself. Myself and Master, of course.

I refrsh yet again, and finally see he has emailed me a response. For a second, I am too terrified to open it. I can't believe what a huge mistake I made. My life could be ruined. Extremely nervous, I open in, and if says:

Thanks! I'm glad you trust me enough to show your face. You really are a beautiful girl, and the best little slut I could hope for.

Master

I breathe a deep sigh of relief. I was right to trust him, he wasn't going to do anything bad. Feeling very happy and very excited about tomorrow, I fall into a very peaceful sleep

Author's Note: So here's my story, glad you're reading it! All the usual stuff, all names are made up, and similarities are purely coincidental, blah blah blah. Just gonna say that even if blackmail is a fantasy of mine, it is not one I plan on living anytime soon. Do not ask for blackmail me, or even for faceless pics. You will not get them. Also, I do have a pretty busy life, so I'll try to update often, but no promises.

Kate

I love being a slut!

My rules

PM dares

Likes, dislikes and limits

Dare me here!

I am owned by my wonderful Mistress, IRL friend Isabella. She has access to this account, anything you give me she sees. Do not ask to own me

This account is regulated by Isabella, Kate's hypnomistress. I will make her do her tasks, within limits, and will participate if a helper is needed

Accepting all dares within limits until Thursday

Last edited by HypnoKate; 09-04-2016 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Typo
HypnoKate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HypnoKate for this post: