View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 02:06 AM   #10
BWeird

1)How old were you when you first HEARD about cross dressing? Don't remember exactly but I was young.

2)How old were you when you first STARTED crossdressing? Probably 10 or younger.

3)When you first started crossdressing, who's clothes did you wear? (Persons age, relationship, size etc.) I was the fortunate son of a mother who ran a dance studio and had a endless access to many perfectly sized dance costumes, tights, dresses, unitards, leotards, etc...

4)How did you find out about cross dressing originally and what made you want to start it? I loved the feel of the tight clothing. Silky smooth. Started wearing it and it turned me on tremendously.

5)For how long were you crossdressing before you got found out or told anyone? (Assuming you have) I've told many people since I was 18 however once when I was 16 my stepsister found her bathing suit in my room. Don't know if she knew exactly why it was there but close.

6)What is the most daring crossdressing activity/dare you've done? I would never need to be dared for crossdressing activity. I have gone out for the day, night fully dressed a handful of times. My mother once told me she didn't recognize me until I spoke however that was on Halloween so she doesn't know other than that.

7)What's your favorite cross dressing clothes to wear? My favorite day to day would be thongs. My favorite otherwise which I currently don't own is a corset.

8)When did you buy your first crossdressing clothes? I think I was 14.

9)What's the most public crossdressing thing you've done? (This may overlap with 6) Well I almost always wear thongs sometimes a bra or tight silky tank top and tights under my clothes. Have spent days out with friends cross dressed completely but only a few times.

10)What would your ideal cross dressing fantasy be? And would you like it to actually happen or is it just a fantasy? I live my fantasy. I have an accepting wife who enjoys it with me however we have never gone out with me dressed yet but I feel it coming soon. I mostly enjoy wearing it under my clothes all day.

11)Are you looking for someone to help with your crossdressing (A master, switch?) if so leave details. No I don't need help. I have always lived around more women than men. I can do my nails, makeup, hair (wig), outfit. It just comes naturally, however I am not interested in it to get with men. I enjoy the feel of the tight clothing, the makeup, the whole thing it just turns me on. If I were as people say a woman trapped in a man's body I would be a lesbian. And I also would never want to be in dress all the time. I enjoy the stuff I can wear under my clothes the most.

Limits: Poo, diapers, public nudity, cam, other people, toothpaste and icyhot.

No interest in: messy, wedgies.
BWeird is offline   Reply With Quote