View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 06:47 PM   #18
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue's early morning swim

Blue Story 12

Blue's early morning swim

I awoke comfortably nestled in my master's strong arms, with darkness still enveloping the room. I was enjoying the warmth of his body however I could feel his seed seeping out of my pussy from our lovemaking hours before. I gently disentangled myself from his warm embrace and got up.

I walked to my washing basket and found an old man's black T-shirt at the bottom. I had stolen it from my master, and as I raised it to my nose, it still strongly smelled of him. Using the t-shirt, I wiped his cum from between my legs. Standing naked by the window, I enjoyed the moonlit view of the harbor below. Opening the window wide, I let in the fresh and warm air. Hearing him roll over, I checked on him but found that he was still fast asleep.

Taking the old T-shirt I quietly left the room, careful not to disturb my sleeping lover. At the apartment door, I donned a pair of worn-out sneakers and pulled on the oversized black T-shirt over my naked body, checking that it was long enough to cover my ass.

I stepped out into the silent hallway, empty at such an early hour, and walked down the stairs quietly to avoid waking my neighbours. It had been raining which imbued the air with a fresh scent as I made my way towards the harbor. The streets were deserted, and only the occasional distant sound of a car broke the silence.

I walked along the harbour front until I reached a spot where it was easy to get close to the water. On the steps, I removed my shoes and after making sure no one was watching, stripped off the old t-shirt. Slowly, I waded into the cold water until it lapped at my pussy. I quickly ducked underwater, gasping at the shock of the freezing water. The icy water felt refreshing after the warm evening air and stroll through town.

I lay back in the water and gazed up at the stars, wondering if anyone in those tall buildings could see me floating naked in the sea.

After a long relaxing swim, I reluctantly swam back to the steps and climbed out of the water. Standing naked on the steps, I enjoyed the view and let the water slowly drip off me.

Finally, I pulled on the old t-shirt and stepped into my worn-out sneakers to start walking home. The old T-shirt had some holes and small rips. As I walked, my fingers found a hole in the t-shirt and started to pull on it, slowly making the hole bigger. I found another small hole and pulled on it until the T-shirt ripped. The city streets were still empty so as I walked, I kept making new holes and rips until the t-shirt showed a lot of skin.

The sun was just starting to come up, casting a warm glow across the sky to the east. Picking up my pace, I neared home and saw a large trash dumpster ahead. My pussy twitched, and before I could think sensibly, I pulled the ruined t-shirt over my head and threw it into a dark corner of the smelly dumpster. I heard a crash and splash as the ruined t-shirt landed in who knew what. That t-shirt was gone for good.

Suddenly, I became very conscious of being naked in public, wearing only a pair of sneakers. I started to run naked through the streets towards my apartment, holding my breasts to stop them from bouncing so much. I cursed my impulsiveness, stupid girl, why did I just do that!? My heart pounded with excitement and anxiety as my pussy grew wetter by the second.

As I ran, I squeezed my nipples to distract from the growing tension in my wet pussy. Sprinting up to my building, instead of waiting for the elevator, I took to the stairs. Peeking into my corridor and seeing that the coast was clear, I dashed to my apartment. Once safely in my flat, I dropped to the floor to catch my breath as my heart continued racing wildly.

Calming down, I checked my bedroom and found that Master was still asleep. The thought of climbing back into the warm bed for a cuddle crossed my mind, but I knew I needed a shower first.

In the bathroom, I took a long, hot shower while stroking my clit, reliving the memory of running naked through the streets. As I stepped out of the shower, Master appeared in the doorway with a smile and a hard erection. He entered the bathroom, picked me up, and pushed me against the wall, impaling me on his dick. Wrapping my arms around him and legs around his waist, we shared an intense moment as he pounded my pussy. The day had certainly started with quite a bang.

After Master had once again filled my pussy with his seed, we shared a long shower together. As I dried him off, he playfully smacked my bottom before giving me a wide grin. "Put on a nice dress," he instructed, "We are going out for breakfast."
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post: