View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
Temptress

Default Choose what I use: An insertion at night and during the day

Hello! Im Temptress! I am finally trying my first serious, long-term dare. Heres how it will go:
Starting Monday night (Its Sunday night now) I will insert something into my pussy until it is filled- whether that-s one item or ten will depend on the size. I will keep them in all night and then, in the morning before I hit campus, I will switch the objects. I will do this every night until the following Friday night. I want You to choose the items. I will post in my signature every day the items chosen and a very brie descrip of how the day or night went. I do not hsve a ton of time during the week, so request full descriptions when posting and you will have them by Monday of next week. The items must be non..harmful to me, as in they cant be toxic or harmful if they stay in for a long period of time. Household items or personal clothing (i.e. Panties, thong, sock) only please. If I do not have an item I will post that I cannot use it. I am very tight still as I am not sexually active for long periods of time (LDR) so do not be disappointed if I can not handle several items. Nothing too large, please, as I will be moving plenty. If I do not choose your item and the readon is not as stated, feel free to punish. If I do not give full descrips by that Monday, feel free to punish. My limits are severe blood, permanent, fesces (poo), family, illegal, social suicide, and cam. I can provide proof of punishment if it involves clothing- I am not allowed to share personal pictures of my private areas.Thank you!