View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 05:13 AM   #164
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia13calcio View Post
come on guys dont be annoying. it clearly says on the title its a private roleplay. if you want to comment how good/bad it is maybe you should just send them a pm. if you really feel the need to comment then atleast make sure that your comment is appropriate, comments about Bob are very immature and not the least bit funny - except to those who are also at your level of maturity. i understand it may not be the best story, either in quality or ideas, but give the authors the respect they deserve. I'm expescially calling out you, manbearpig, since you are a moderator and should know better. I dont see anyone making comments like those on Rachies threads. so just please stop unless your comment is actually worthwhile, or unless the authors give you permission. thanks.
Come on though, it's a bit of harmless fun. It states in the title it's a private roleplay in a public forum with public threads, open to all. If it's private (and private means 'between select people only', usually) it should be done in a private chat room or on MSN or via email or via PM. Y'know, where it'd be private. It's in a public forum in a public thread, therefore we can post comments within the thread, however BIG THE OPENING POST IS WHICH FORBIDS US ALL OR ELSE. And oi, Bob is an awesome guy (poor guy, RIP). Leave him out of it. Just a bit of fun. In any case, I thought it'd inject something new to the thread which was just "lol I post a sentence and then you do, then I will, then you do lol". Pfft, how tedious and boring. Rachie's threads, now you bring it up, are full of comments and ideas and well-thought-out posts, not just single-line sentences which, actually, are much better suited to being posted elsewhere such as in PMs.

/wall of text.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote