View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 06:01 PM   #45
Username87654

PART 8

I woke up around 8:00 the next day. It took a minute for me to remember what we had in store for today, Amy was under our control. By now, Adam was already gone. I went downstairs and was greeted by Amy. Maddie, Amy and Brooke were the only ones up. We all sat in the living room. We didn't make Amy do anything yet, we would wait until everybody else was awake. Maddie and I sat on the couch, I had my arm around her.

Everybody was awake by 9:00. We ate some breakfast and decided we would take Amy under our control. Like anybody would do, we made Amy strip immediately. She pulled off her top, revealing her white bra holding her precious breasts. She then pulled off her pants and panties in one swift move. She stood naked in front of us, surprisingly she was not wet. As we stood there starring at her naked body, her vagina slowly turned wet.
Brooke broke the silence by saying "Good to see somebody else besides me naked."
"Oh shut up." Mark said, rudely.
"So what's should I do?" asked Amy.
We thought about it until Brooke finally came up with an idea.
"Bend over the couch." she suggested.
Amy looked confused but did as told, bending over the couch. We all starred at her pale white butt.
"Spread your checks." Brooke continued.
Amy once again did as told, spreading her butt checks to reveal her wet pink slit. The aromas of her juices and anus quickly filled to room as we all kneeled down to get a good view of her. I stood about a foot away from her, taking in the image of her most intimate parts. She remained bent over the couch with one hand on each butt check. Goosebumps formed on the back of her body
Brooke told Amy that she could stop, she did as told. She let go of her butt checks and turned to face us. She left a wet spot on the leather couch.
"First things first, you made me drink my pee. I'm gonna make you do the same. You will pee into a cup and drink it all. You think you were harsh to me, just wait until you see what I do to you, you back stabber." Brooke said.
Amy looked concerned.
"Okay, got it." Amy said with a sign. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a clear plastic cup. "Here goes nothing." she said, holding the cup up to her crotch. It was a few seconds until yellow pee starting streaming into the cup. The cup filled up about a third of the ways full until the pee slowed down and came to a steady halt. She pulled the cup away from her vagina.
"You can wipe with your hands." Brooke said.
Amy wiped from up to down using her left hand. She not only wiped away extra urine but she also wiped away some of her juices. She held the cup up to her lips, smelling it first. She pulled it away asking "How bad does it taste?"
"Pretty bad." Brooke said.
With that, Amy tilted the glass and swallowed her urine. Within 3 sips she had the whole glass gone. She made a disguised face and sat the glass down.
"Get used to that, I have so much more in mind." Brooke said.

She did have so much in mind, within that day Amy had to do more than any of us had ever had to do. It turned out to be one of the best days of my life.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote