Thread: Meteor or UFO?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 12:37 AM   #13
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
I realise that you are not in the uk but you are the second ufo report in the last two weeks. Have you googled any of the UFO sites to see if there are any other reports of activity in your area that match what you have seen.
The previous sighting that I mention happened outside Bath in the UK and when i looked into it further it is a common-ish (if anything too do with UFO's can be considered common) sighting where this one was seen.
I am interested in the smell too, could you describe it?
im in south texas, about 600 miles from Marfa, Texas. there are always C130 Hercules aircraft flying around (though on the other side of town along with F22 Raptors) where the two planes travel back and forth from one of the air force baases and the military camp. on my side of town there is trainer jets flying around all day but flying runs end before the sun go down. passenger jets fly over my neighborhood a few hundred feet in the air ever since the airport opened that new runway.

about 15 years ago when we lived in our old house (closer to the airforce base) my dad saw a large (atleast a mile wide) triangular craft hovering over the house. it blocked out the stars and had dim circular lights at each point. it had been moving slowly and there was no wind, no movement and no sound. he walked into the middle of the yard to look. the craft stopped. then hauled ass towards the airforce base.

a few months ago i saw a small metallic and red sphere in the sky spinning in the sky moving the opposite direction of the clouds where the C130s landing route is.

the smell was like charcoal or what fireworks smell like or car fumes. unsure how to explain it.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote