View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 02:04 PM   #41
LossOfControl

Hello Sir.Thank you very much for the instructions. I really enjoyed being your piss slut. This is how i went Sir.

First of all I have large glass doors at the rear of my house that face the neighbours. I stripped down to my white knickers and i dropped to my knees just because I enjoy that.

Next I lay in my bath and pissed myself a little to wet my knickers then sprayed the rest all over my body and face because I`m a slut. Because I`m a big piss slut I removed my drenched knickers and proceeded to wash my whole body in piss.

I then dried a section on my front so I could write on myself. I then wore my GFs panties on my head and below. Again on my knees I took a photo.

And because I get deliveries most days I waited by the front door in these panties smelling of piss and edging for about an hour. Eventually he came up the stairs and knocked. He couldn't see this filthy slut and what I was doing but made me feel very dirty.

Felt dirty enough to want to expose myself some more. So I went to my backyard and again on my knees wearing the 2 panties I took more photos.

As far as the photo taking I`m not real confident with posting to sites yet.Not sure how it works.Just a dumb slut I guess. But I have started a KIK account and anyone here can just ask for them if they like?

Thank you again Sir

Please let me know if I did well?

KIK Savagetheboneybird
LossOfControl is offline   Reply With Quote