View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
aussiebaby
Baby Member

Female 18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (very strict)

18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (very strict)

I'm VERY new to this online scene but I've always felt a need to be controlled by an older dom/daddy I live with my family in australia and I'm completely free until march when I *hopefully* start uni. Unfortunately living at home with my Christian family means there are a lot of things that i wont be able to do, but I'm sure that my daddy will be creative enough to work around that :P I usually have at least a few hours of time to myself every night before I have a shower.

I'm looking for an online relationship where an experienced, strict, but caring daddy trains me and helps me become a better slave girl.

I'm interested in: being dominated, moderate pain (spanking, whipping, nipple clamps, rubber bands, etc.), controlled/forced clit play, humiliation, and especially training of all my holes (I have no anal experience yet)

I'm a bit cautious so I'm not going to send pics to anyone who asks, but once we've built up a good relationship I'm willing to send pics/videos of almost everything *but no face*

My hard limits are: family/friends, blood, permanent, poo

If you are interested please PM me and explain your plan for training my holes, including punishments. I won't reply to anyone who just posts in this thread.

I look forward to finding a daddy who can care for me
The following user says Thank You to aussiebaby for this post: