Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 08:24 AM   #216
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default I just don't know what to do with myself

I was naked, on my knees, in front of my laptop. That is, naked except a push-up bra stuffed with silicone pads. To my left, on the floor, was an open bottle of vodka, to my right, leaning against my desk, was a wall mirror.

The BF's text message had made it very clear that he expected to see me drunk, horny and in a padded push-up bra, as soon as he condescended to appear on my laptop's screen.

I studied myself and the bra in the mirror, grinned defiantly and took a deep gulp from the bottle. I knew that whatever I did, the high-performance chips inside the tiny cameras placed on the walls around me kept me in perfect focus and in the center of the scene, but I had no way to guess how many clients watched me, right now, in Ultra HD 4K and HDR, delighted to zoom in on my most intimate details. In a reflex, my hand returned to my lap, resumed masturbating.

To my thinking, push-up bras and fillets are ugly, even if they feign big boobs, but the BF is not one to discuss matters. He insists on what he wants, and right now he wants to see me in a push-up bra. I hoped he would be satisfied and l hoped even more that normal people would accept the substitute. I wanted my “boobs” to draw lots of attention - something they never do in their normal pathetic state. I also wished to feel more like a woman, even if I was afraid I might look like a transvestite...

But most of all, I hoped I could convince the BF to consider a real (that is, a surgical) breast augmentation. From the reactions I had gotten so far to the pads, guys really like to stare at big boobs. I have no idea if they do it because they like my breasts or because they think I’m crazy. I guess they think I'm crazy, but I hope it in a nice way...

I was about to down another big gulp when the BF appeared on my screen. He nodded encouragingly and remarked, "Such a good girl!" I blushed and hated myself for it. Grinning, he continued "You really look good, naked except for that stuffed bra. Tell me, how do you feel, wearing padded bras?"

I said, "It's a strange mixture. I hate it but it turns me on. Yesterday evening, for example, Nadine and I stood at a bar and talked about my tiny tits issue. I opened my raincoat and showed her my nicely stuffed bra. She grinned and said I was crazy, but she must be too, because she'd like my new "boobs". She said they were sexy. Hearing this, I got wet down there. I did not bother with closing the coat again.

"After a short silence and some more drinks, Nadine suddenly laughed out loud and said, since I was so proud of my surrogate tits, I should just show them around, and asked 'Why not have a nice bar crawl?' I was drunk and horny enough to reply, 'Yeah! Great. Let's do it!'

"The next bar we entered was not a swanky one, rather a greasy spoon. We sat in a dark corner. Nadine jokingly suggested I take my panties off. Wordlessly I obeyed. She looked at me surprised, but then smirked and said that the push-up-bra, sturdy as it was, looked indeed better without panties... Outside, on our way to the next bar, I threw my soaked panties into a waste basket.

"Even if I only had cheap surrogate tits, the guys in the next bar seemed to react strongly to the combination of big boobs and naked pussy... Even more than I had expected... It made me feel good and wanted, and I loved that I could give the guys something big to look at. It made me proud. It was such a welcome difference to showing off my pathetically small tits....

"When we left, it was late, but nevertheless, when we reached my place, Nadine insisted on taking me to the bar on the other side of the street for a night cap. I held the raincoat together with my hands to hide my cunt, but my bra stayed visible, and when I noticed lusting looks from the male regulars, I allowed the raincoat to slide down even more, thus offering my big 'boobs' to be seen candidly..."

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: