View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 11:23 AM   #20
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 10

Sam practically leaped off of Matt, and he heard her footfalls hurrying to the door. She hadn’t bothered taking his blindfold off, so he still had no idea of what was going on, save for one thing: there was almost certainly another girl who had seen him naked.

For a few minutes, Matt just lay there, too aroused to lose his erection, hoping Sam would return and clear up whatever was happening now. There were muffled voices from outside the room, but they must have been whispering, because Matt didn’t have the slightest clue of what they were saying.

Then the door opened again, and Matt knew his waiting was over. There were clearly two sets of footsteps now, so he and Sam weren’t alone. Why did that turn him on so much? But no one spoke up. Not yet, at least.

Then, suddenly, his mouth was covered by a pussy again.

But it wasn’t Sam’s pussy. This one wasn’t so wet, and it was completely unshaven, a total bush. Matt hesitated. Who was this? Why was this going on?

“What are you waiting for? Start licking, slut.”

And then Matt thought he knew who the voice belonged to, and it made the day even more humiliating. But it wasn’t as though he could say anything, seeing how his face was muffled by the girl’s warm crotch.

He started to eat her out. It wasn’t as easy going as it had been with Sam. Not just because she was pretty dry to start with, but also because her pubic hair kept getting in his mouth. But he knew he had to power through, and before long, he found a rhythm that seemed to be working for the girl straddling his face.

Right about then, he felt a pair of lips around his cock.

If it had not been for the way his arms and legs were tied, he might have jolted out of the bed from surprise. This had to be Sam, surely, returning the favor he had given her just a little while ago. She was pretty good at it too, getting her hand involved at the base of his shaft and corkscrewing her head around the tip.

Then the girl he was eating out squeezed her thighs on either side of his head and hissed, “Don’t you fucking dare cum before I do.”

That alone was nearly enough to make Matt cum right then, but he didn’t want to know what this girl would do if he disobeyed her instructions. Still, he was going to have to work quickly. He began to concentrate on her clit and the surrounding areas, teasing her and lingering longer on the clit each time. The girl squealed in pleasure.

Simultaneously, the girl who was giving him head began to bob her head faster and faster up and down the length of his cock, and it started to feel as though he were inside her pussy instead of her mouth. It was going to be a race.

But it turned out to be a race he won. Not thirty seconds later, the girl riding his face yelped and shuddered atop him, and Matt felt a trickle of pussy juice running down his cheek.

It was just in time, too. A moment later, Matt couldn’t hold it in anymore. He didn’t have time to give a warning. He just came in the other girl’s mouth. As soon as it started, she moved her mouth away, but that just resulted in the cum going over her face.

The girl straddling Matt’s face got off, and when she was on the ground, she removed Matt’s silky blindfold. Standing in front of him, unashamed at the fact that she was bottomless and her hairy pussy was on show, was Megan, Sam’s younger sister. Megan was sixteen and a brunette, with larger breasts than Sam and a devious smile. Sam, on the other hand, was fully nude, her still dazed face covered with Matt’s cum that was starting to drip onto her chest. Matt had never seen her naked before, and she made to cover up her small, perky nipples and shaven mound, but Megan rushed over and held her hands to the side. In that moment, Sam seemed more humiliated than Matt.

“Well, that was fun,” said Megan. She looked at Sam for a moment, then turned her attention back to Matt. “Well, not the seeing my sister naked and giving a dude a blowjob part, that was pretty gross, but you’ve got a talented tongue, Matt.”

Matt’s jaw was sore, and he had earned the right for it to be so.

“Anyway, Matt, I don’t know what your deal is with my sister, but I’ll let her be the one to untie you. You’ve been such a… serviceable guy. Oh, and Sam, don’t think this is the last you’re going to hear of today. If you don’t want me telling a lot, and I mean a LOT of people, you’re going to have to do a few things for me in the future.” Megan smiled. “But not right now. For now, I’m satisfied. Have fun, you two.”

Then she bent down, giving Matt a good view of her ass, picked up her skirt and panties, and with a wink in Matt’s direction, walked out of the room without putting them on. She was confident, he had to give her that.

As soon as the door shut, the blushing Sam took a towel and wiped off her face and chest. “I’m sorry about that,” she said. “I didn’t know Megan was still in the house, and she usually knocks first. Still…” she smiled a little. “The first part was fun. Thank you for that.”

Matt couldn’t believe it. At first, she’d been all shy and demure, then she’d shown her kinky side, and now she was trying to go back? It was hard to get a read on this girl. Still, aside from the extra humiliation of Megan walking in on them and taking advantage of him, things hadn’t gone quite so poorly as he’d worried they would.

Then, out of the blue, Sam ran over to her closet, reached in, and withdrew her hand holding out his clothes from the day before. “Here you go,” she said, “as promised.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: