Thread: Fiction: The Field Trip
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 04:22 AM   #149
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 58

Part 58

When Chris opened the door, Laura was sitting up in the bed under the covers but with her breasts on show.

Leanne stepped cautiously into the room. “You wanted to see me?” she squeaked. She was wearing a silk top and a short skirt. Her hair was still pulled back into a ponytail and, now, she wore a pair of thin-rimmed glasses, which made her look even younger than her twenty-two years.

“Chris?” Laura said, “The sign.”

Chris put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the outside of the door and closed it again.

Laura tapped the side of the bed. “Come over here, Leanne.”

Leanne walked over to the bed and sat down. Before anyone else could speak, she burst into tears. “Please don’t report me,” she sniffed. “I need that job. My shift is only twelve hours as it is and on minimum wage, I...”

Laura interjected, before she, too, started to cry. “Enough,” she said, “Nothing will happen if you do as I say.”

“Leanne sniffed again. She removed her glasses and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. “Anything,” she said, as she replaced her glasses, “I’ll do anything.”

Laura exchanged glances with Chris.”

“I have a couple of questions for you,” Laura said to Leanne.

Leanne sniffed again and nodded.

“Have you got a boyfriend?” Laura asked.

Leanne shook her head. “No,” she said.

“Are you a virgin?” Laura asked.

“Not exactly,” Leanne replied.

“Not exactly?” Laura pressed, “What sort of an answer’s that? You either are or you aren’t.”

“I sort of did something with a boy at Uni last year,” Leanne explained, “But he pulled out before he... you know.”

“Before he came inside you?”

“Yes,” Leanne said.

Laura reached across to put her hand on one of Leanne’s small breasts. “That still counts,” Laura said, “Technically, you’re not a virgin.” She squeezed Leanne’s breast. “What size are you?”

“Thirty-two A,” Leanne replied.

“Good enough,” Laura said, “Take your top off.”

Leanne stood up and unbuttoned her top. As she slipped it off over her shoulders, she revealed a small white bra underneath.

“The bra as well,” Laura said. She looked across to Chris, who was staring at Leanne. “Are you getting hard, Chris?”

“Sort of,” he replied. “I’m getting there.

Leanne looked up at Chris and then turned to Laura. “I can’t have sex,” she said.

“Of course you can,” Laura said, “It’s easy.”

“No!” Leanne said stubbornly.

“Chris,” Laura said, “Call the hotel manager. Tell him this... employee of his just tried to proposition you. She demanded money for sex. I’m sure he doesn’t want a tramp working in his bar.”

“No,” Leanne begged. She paused, then took a swallow. “Okay,” she decided, “I’ll do it.”

“The bra?” Laura reminded the girl.

Leanne unclipped her bra and took it off. She held it against her breasts for a moment to cover herself up.

“Let Chris see your tits,” Laura said.

Leanne dropped the bra to the floor, exposing her small breasts.

“Well, Chris,” Laura said, “What do you think?”

“I think she looks underage,” Chris said.

“I’m twenty-two,” Leanne said.

“I know,” Chris said, “But you look younger.”

“Does that turn you on?” Laura asked with a smile.

“Yes,” Chris said, “Very much.”

“Leanne,” Laura said, “Show him your cunt.”

“My...?” Leanne didn’t seem to understand.

Laura sighed. “Your vagina,” she explained. “Show him your vagina.”

Leanne unbuttoned her skirt and it dropped to the floor of its own accord, exposing a pair of pale blue panties. She took another look at Laura and then slowly peeled her panties down over her thighs to her knees. She stood up straight so that Chris could see her vagina.

It was neatly trimmed and the slit was visible although the labia were tightly closed.

Chris raised his eyebrows when he saw it. “Very nice,” he said.

“Let’s see,” Laura said.

Leanne peeled her panties down to her ankles, kicked them off and turned round so that Laura could see her.

“Yes,” Laura said, “Very nice indeed.” Laura opened up the bed covers beside her. “Get into bed with me, Leanne,”! she said, “I want to feel you beside me.”

Chris was still watching.

“Chris,” Laura said, “Go and have a long shower. Me and Leanne want to be alone for about half an hour.”

To be continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote