Thread: Fiction: 18+ Sisters Vengeance 18+
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #23
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

I started walking across the yard, the grass touched the sides of my feat, as I remembered I was wearing those flip-flops. I took them off as I got inside, and made my way upstairs. Once I got upstairs, Claire had a hand on her hip and the other one holding the bikini parts by the string in the other. Once again taunting me with that mischievous smile, “Here you girl” handing me the bikini.

I was going to go to the bathroom and change, but they stopped me, and made me do a strip tease for them. So off came the top, and then the skirt, leaving me in those “Adorable” panties once again. Those awful things were going to scar me for the rest of my life. I finally slid those off, and the girls were laughing at the current state of cock. After sitting outside in the cold, it had shriveled up. “Its like he’s become less of a man after tonight” said Lindsey. “Seriously though, are you nicks younger brother” said Claire laughing.

I was red in the face, so I grabbed the bikini bottom by the string, an pulled it up to cover myself. Tieing the bikini was difficult, and the first knot I tied fell apart completely. The girls started laughing at this. “Next time he comes over well have to teach him how to tie bikinis, he can try on all the different types, that way he will never forget” said Claire now walking over to me.
She grabbed the bikini bottom from my hand, and roughly pulled it up my crotch. She then vigorously tied the knot, then smacked me on the ass. “Don’t worry, you won’t need my help with that soon enough” she said smiling. I was able to tie the bra part on my own miraculously and it was now 12:01. “Nick you need to get the hell out, my parents will be home any minute now!”

“Bye Nicky, hope you had fun! We sure did” said one of the girls; I couldn’t tell I just walked out of the room, waving at them. “
That statement burned in my ears, they were such bitches. I hate them for what they’ve done to me, but there was nothing I could do.

I looked down on the ground at the bottom of the stairs and saw my shoes, realizing I had almost forgotten them. I picked them up and quickly put them on. It felt weird putting on shoes, wearing nothing but a girls bathing suit. It almost felt like it was more embarrassing to wear the shoes, but I needed my shoes to get back to my house or my mom would kill me.

Finally I got to the front door, and opened it just enough to poke my head out. The cold air shot into the house, and put goose bumps all over my body. I looked and saw no one outside so I unlocked my car. I looked both ways once again; no one was coming, so I darted out to the front porch, and
closed the door.

I leaned my back against the door, and stood there in the frame, I knew I could still be seen, but it felt like comforting, like it was a place of protection. I looked around once again and no one was around so I made a run for my car. In one hand I had my cell phone and wallet, the other I held my keys.

The cold air wrapped around my entire body, as I ran across the yard wearing nothing but tennis shoes and a bikini.
Finally my hands made contact with the side of my car, and I opened the passenger door. I quickly jumped inside, and closed the door. I was shivering now from the cold, and the adrenaline rush, that I awkwardly obtained from that. I pulled down the mirror to get a glance of what they had done to me. I looked so feminine, and it looked like it barely fit(which if also felt that way).

I put the mirror back up and climbed over into the driver seat. I then put the key into the ignition, and turned on the car. It was about a thirty minute drive from here to my house, and I was just praying that no one would see me like this. I pulled my self together put the car into drive, and drove off.
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote