View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 12:25 PM   #7
collegeslutt
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Ama

- even if your not bi would you have sex with a chick if it was a dare? Yes, i have been with a girl

-what toys do you have? I have a butt plug

-would you get your nipples or clit pierced? Yes, i might

-do you fuck with condoms or without? Do you let them creampie you? Always with Condoms

-what’s the oldest guy you have had sex with and what’s the oldest you would have sex with for a dare? Oldest was someone around 25-28, same for dare as well

-have you been fucked in the ass? Yes

-how many guys do you think you can fuck in the first month? Should we set a goal? What do you think would be the right number?

-do you like the idea of going to the bar, sheer top, short skirt, no bra or panties? Yes, i like teasing guys and having fund

-Have you had sex with chicks? yes

-Have you done a threesome or gang bang? If not are you excited to try? Yes, i have done 3some but not gangbang yet, but it is exciting

-Have you been a slut up to now? How many guys have you slept with? 10+, do you think i am the slut

-What type of exhibition have you done before? Like flashing guys in the club, or by the highway

-What is your body type? Weight, boob size, height, hair colour, shaved or hairy? I have a very nice figure, my weight is 48 kg, 34b-25-34, blonde hair till my back, grey eyes, 5 feet 2 inches, shaved

-Drinker or weed smoker? Both

-have you ever had a huge cock? Yes

-what is your biggest sex fantasy? Go on the live show like "love island" and all, have lot of fun

-what do you not want to do for a dare sexually? Haven't thought

-have you taken naked pics and videos (having sex), would you let people video you, and would you share pics? I have taken pics and video, but not shared with others

-do you have a room mate? Does your room have a shower and bathroom or is it shared for the hall? Are the halls coed? Yes, i have roommate and we have the shower in the room itself.

Thank you for asking the questions.

Adriana

Likes: semi public, being watched, tease, cock sucking, Heels, Risky Public, verbal degradation

Limits: Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.