View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 03:24 AM   #4
LittleEmbarrassment

No, sorry i dont want to punish you, for thinking that you are a grown up kid. I prefer to help you proove it

You will spend a day outside (between 10am and 8pm) with nice activitys that also fits for a child. Visit a Zoo, watch a child movie, all the things that will make a kid happy Stay hydrated and drink atleast 500ml water each hour. Toilet ist off limits of course, aswell as taking your pants down. Have a beautiful child day We all just want you to enjoy your time 💕

However, I heard you, poor little thing, like to avoid wearing your diapers, so of course we shouldn't force you to do so today. You will not be allowed to wear a diaper for this day. Your chance to prove that you are already a grown up and dont need diapers.

You can go home if you've been away for 8 hours. Better bring a spare pair of pants with you, just in case You're not allowed to carry the spare pants around with you. For example: If you drive to the zoo in a car, your pants stay in the car. If you go to a leisure park you can also put them directly in a locker at the beginning.

Roleplays: Slut, Pet, Baby, Little, Maid, Hucow

Likes: Humiliation, disgust, semi-public, anal, nippelplay, denial, pain

Dislikes: Scat

Taboo: Cam, full public, lawless, permanent, vomit

Sorry for capital letters, where they dont belong. Writing english with german auto correction sucks!

Kik: LittleEmbarrassment
E-Mail: [email protected]
LittleEmbarrassment is offline   Reply With Quote