View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 08:35 AM   #40
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (XV)

As Evan turned on the water, he asked Ben, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," chose Ben.

"When did you first realize you were gay?"

"I don't know that there was ever really a specific moment when I said to myself that I was gay," Ben confessed, "It's just sort of who I realized I was. Back in high school when everyone else started dating and stuff, I was just never really into girls."

The two stood closely, with the showerhead spraying over their uncovered bodies, as Ben asked Evan, "Truth or dare?"

After Evan selected truth, Ben asked curiously, "What did you think of that video I had on when you walked in on me last week?"

"Honestly, even I was surprised myself, but I thought it was pretty hot. I actually looked for more stuff like it while you were gone to the library this afternoon. I suppose there's a first time for everything," admitted Evan, "Truth or dare?"

"I'll have a dare this time," answered Ben.

"I'd like you to help me wash my back," Evan dared.

Rather than using a washcloth, Ben lathered the soap in his bare hands as he rubbed Evan's skin, watching as the water trickled down his roommate's back. After massaging Evan's shoulders, Ben allowed his hands to slowly creep lower and lower. Finally, he gave Evan's butt an affectionate squeeze, one hand on each cheek.

Ben gave an amused smile, as Evan turned around, pleasantly surprised. Both boys stood just over six feet tall. Their similar height allowed them to easily lean toward one another, pressing their lips together as water ran down their naked bodies.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote