View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 02:52 PM   #42
subDanni

The car stopped. It sounded like we were in a garage or something. He opened the trunk of his car and dragged me out. He attached a collar with a leash around my neck and led me with it. As I walked behind him my legs were shaking. Because I was nervous, but also because it was hard walking in slutty high-heels while blindfolded. Suddenly we were in an elevator, I could hear the sounds of it. He led me into a room, a hotel room. He removed the blindfold, leash and the tape on my mouth

Ryan: So, that bitch Sarah broke up with me. No big deal, she's just a bitch anyway. But I'm still going to finish what I started with you, slave.
Me: Please Ryan.
Ryan: You call me Master, slave.
Me: Yes, Master.

He took up a phone. It was mine. He pointed it at me as if he was recording me.

Ryan: Look at the phone and tell Sarah how much you love being my slave and how you deserve my punishment.
Me: Hi Sarah. I love to be Ryan's slave. I love and deserve all the punishment he gives me.
Ryan: Tell the camera how you wish you were my permanent slave. But that I'm only gonna abuse you and then throw you away.
Me: I wish so much I was Ryan's pathetic sissy-slave forever. But I'm too pathetic for him! He's only gonna use me until he's bored with me.
Ryan: Good girl. I hope you love cocks. You are going to get a few of them tonight.
Me: Please, Master..
Ryan: Shut up, slave. This is happening. You are my property until I'm done with you tonight. After that you won't see me again. Understand?
Me: Yes, I understand, Master.

I was put in a doggy-style position on the bed, hand still tied behind my back. He just started to finger my ass while he sent some messages with his own phone. He also slapped my ass gently, and took a few pics of me in that position.

Ryan: I have two guys coming over here in a few minutes. You are not the first sissy I have dominated and earned some money from.
Me: Are you pimping me out, Master?
Ryan: You could say that. I'm going to watch you too, tho.
Me: I understand, Master.
Ryan: Might be more than just two guys. We will see. I know a lot of guys wanting to fuck a sissy like you.

I could not believe I might be in the center of a gang bang. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I was placed on my knees beside the bed, before Ryan let two men in. They looked rather normal. About 30 years old and nicely dressed.

Ryan: Here is the sissy. Feel free to touch her and see if she is something you like. And Jenna, this is Steve and Mike.

Mike made me stand up and started to touch my ass and legs, while Steve gave Ryan money.

Mike: Yes, this bitch is good enough. Slim body with a round and sexy ass. And that innocent looking face. You won't be so innocent tonight.
Me: Thank you, Mike.

Mike untied my hands and suddenly Steve was in front of me, getting naked. He told me to get on my knees again and to start jerking his cock. I did as he told me. Shortly after I had to jerk off Mike too. They told me to jerk both their cocks and start to suck them, switching on which one I sucked. But always have one cock in each hand. They both seemed to enjoy it and I could taste their precum. Then they forced me on the bed in a doggy-style position. Steve pulled my thong down and lifted my skirt up and started to fuck me. Mike was standing beside the bed and made me suck and jerk his cock at the same time. I didn't care that Ryan was recording this with my own phone. While this was happening someone knocked on the door and Ryan let two more guys in, Tyrone and Ben. I didn't normally care about the color of someones skin, but it turned me on that they were both black.

Mike: You can take it deeper than that, whore!
Ryan: Just force it deep inside her mouth. Like Steve is with her ass.
Mike: Mmmmm, yes. That's it.
Ryan: She is going to need her hands free now. There are two more dicks to take care of.

Mike forced it deep down my throat. Forced some tears from my eyes and gagging reflexes. And at the same time my ass was stuffed with Steve's cock. Steve grabbed my ass when he fucked me. I felt like a total slut. And the two new guys got on each side of me and I started to jerk them off. One of them, Tyrone, had a rather huge cock.

Steve: Mmmmm, you should try her ass too, guys!
Mike: Yes!
Tyrone: I'll let you guys stretch her out first.
Mike: You can try her mouth. I want her ass, Steve!

I could almost not fit Tyrone's cock in my mouth. I had to use one hand as well on his huge cock. Mike started to fuck my ass and Steve jerked off. Mike fucked me harder and harder, pushing me and forcing Tyrone's cock further down my throat. I could feel that Mike was close and suddenly he started to cum inside my ass.

Mike: Mmmmmm, that's a good ass.
Tyrone: I want her ass now!

Tyrone grabbed my body and laid me down on my side, on the bed, and started to fuck me with his huge cock. Slowly inserting it into my ass. Ben face-fucked me while Steve made me jerk his cock. Tyrone kept inserting his cock up my ass. Still slowly, but gradually increasing the pace. It was not very pleasant. Ryan kept recording. Tyrone fucked me harder and Ben and Steve switched between jerking off and fucking my mouth. My locked cock was dripping. Ben also made me lick his sweet balls.

Ryan: Beg them to cum, whore!
Me: Please cum inside my ass Tyrone. With your huge cock. Please, I beg you!!
Tyrone: Mmmmmm.
Ben: What about us, whore?!
Me: Cum on my face!! I want all your delicious cum!! Please!

Tyrone started to cum inside my ass. And I was ready for two cumloads on my face and in my open mouth. Steve came first, then Ben shot his load all into my mouth.

Ben: Keep your mouth open. We wanna see your full slutty mouth.
Ryan: Yes, good girl. Now close it and swallow, then open up your empty mouth.

I did as they told me. Ryan also inspected my cumfilled asshole. Then I had to clean their sexy cocks after. I loved the taste of the cum left on their cocks. After I had cleaned all the cocks Ryan dragged me into the bathroom. He handcuffed me to the toilet and duct-tapped my legs together. Then he just left. It sounded like they were just hanging out in the hotel room. Drinking beer and chatting with each other. After a while all of them came to the bathroom.

Ryan: We all have to take a piss. What do you do, whore?
Me: Eh, I'm not sure, Master.
Ryan: You open that slutty mouth!

Ryan peed in my mouth first. I didn't manage to catch it all, but they didn't seem to care. Then both Mike and Steve peed on me at the same time. Some in my open mouth and some just on my head and body. I was very humiliated and Ryan recorded me. My make-up was all messed up and not pretty anymore.

Mike: Not so innocent-looking now, whore.
Me: I'm sorry, Sir.
Mike: You look sexy, tho. Like a proper whore.
Me: Thank you, Sir.

Mike poured the little that was left of his bottle of beer over my head before Mike and Steve left the hotel room.

Tyrone: Well, are you going to ask us for some pee?
Me: Yes, please pee on me. I want it!
Ben: Thats better.

They started to pee on me as well. It wasn't very pleasant. I wanted to cry and get out if this mess. It was going a bit too far. And my ass was hurting. When they were done they just left. Ryan untied me.

Ryan: Take a shower and get yourself clean. Your next customer is a woman. Well, she gets you for free, because she is a woman. They don't have to pay.
Ryan: I know her well, and she likes to put slave-boys in a little bit of pain.

Last edited by subDanni; 07-06-2017 at 03:12 PM. Reason: ready enough
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post: