Thread: Fiction: Me and Brendon
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #15
cseagles

PART VIII

“Okay, you go first since you asked me the last question. I dare you do strip down to your boxers.”
“NO WAY!!” he said. “I’m not gay.”
“Well, neither am I,” I said.
“Okay, fine.”

He got up and began to take off his shirt. He pulled it off and revealed his bare chest and midsection. He wasn’t muscular by any means, but he was fairly skinny, which I could deal with.
After he was done with his shirt, he paused a minute before sticking his thumbs into the side of the waistband of his shorts, and pulled them down in one swoop. He had on hunter green boxer briefs and I noticed a semi beginning to form and a wet spot on his crotch, indicating that he was ready for some action. This made me instantly horny and was almost standing at full attention.

“Okay, now I dare you to stay like that for the rest of the game.”
“What the fuck dude? You can’t do two dare in a row!! That’s unfair.”
“Fine, I’ll cut you a deal. You can give me two dares in a row now.”
“Alright, I guess that’s okay,” Brendon said. He continued, “Now I dare you to strip down to your boxers and to stay that way the rest of the game.”
“How original,” I said.

I began to get nervous since I was fully erect by now, and he was sure to make a comment about my tent. But, the show rolled on. Since I wasn’t wearing a shirt, I took off my socks first. That was the easy part. As I stood up, I could tell that Brendon was looking at my bulge. I sighed and took off my shorts, with my boner in full view behind my boxers. I was caught off guard about what happened next.

TO BE CONTINUED…
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote