View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 03:26 PM   #25
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
Just regarding nudity, I think you would have even less females on GetDare if nudity was allowed. I mean if nude avatars or profile pictures were allowed, I for one would leave. I do not wish to see naked pics everywhere, believe you me, if I wanted to see naked guys, I have no shortage of options. (not that I don't like seeing guys naked.... But just don't want it forced on me) if it was just allowed in the album section, I guess that wouldn't be as bad, as I can avoid that if I want, but I'd still miss being able go there and see the kind of pictures that are currently posted, than having to go through loads of naked pictures to find them.

And as Riskyflame has pointed out, it would be very difficult to make sure no underage people were viewing the site.
Hey Sam, apologies that I didn't reply to your message above - must have glossed over it. You make two main points in your post. First, you post the opinion that a large female audience would go - I don't know how right this is, Kinktalk have quite a few female members - most of which are actually verified on Kinktalk. That is as site that posts nudity.

As for your comments into keeping underage users off the site, I think what many people are failing to understand is that legally, we've done everything that we NEED to do. We've posted disclaimers throughout the forum and the registration process that viewing of the site should be 18. We've created 18+ sections so that those who come on the site as a guest are advised legally. We've done everything that the law requires us to do to curb the youngsters joining and viewing nudity. If they choose to lie about their age, then the burdon of guilt falls to them - not us as a site.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote