Thread: Fiction: A Bundle of Trials
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 01:18 PM   #49
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default A Bundle of Trials - It's A Party! part XVIII [Prissy]

I don't know if you recall, but all of this started with a nasty cock ramming my cunt. My words. It also included me being tied up by my hands to the bedpost, on all fours, with clamps on my nipples, being pounded tirelessly by an unidentified male partner for his own pleasure (and mine, but I didn't mention it at the time, naughty me). There's been a lot of sex in this story, but that's because I'm recounting the weekend when I had the most sex in my life. Like right now. And it all started because I got drunk at a party. In hindsight, it might be my best idea ever. Or worst. I haven't decided yet.

I told you when I started recalling this story. This is consensual. It isn't even forced. It's forceful, I'll give you that. My partner is almost ready to blow his load and I can't wait to feel him empty into my womb, the warmth spreading inside me like a shot fired from the most exquisite weapon.

"oh... your Highness... I want to come," he starts begging. "Please, can I come?"

I love to hear the pleading. I love being in control. I was always in control. Now, it's just more official.

"Yes, slave, find your release..."

He does. I sense the throbbing sensation as he fills the condom with all he's been working up to. And I can't say the sensation of his constant thrusts leaves me indifferent. It may not be mind-blowing but it is quite satisfactory.

"Thank you, your Highness," he says as he finishes the deed.
"It was very good for me too," I reply, "now please untie me."

He leans in and undoes the bindings, freeing one hand. I set myself to free the other. As he pulls out of me, he makes sure to clean up after himself. A thoughtful gesture. No woman wants to handle the condom. That I know of. Not even me. I roll to my side and turn to him.

"So, Bud... how was it?"
"Wow... it was amazing, I loved it!"

I smile at him as he contemplates my naked figure. I think I already mentioned how beautiful I am.

"I really want to thank you," he insists.
"You don't have to, but I'm happy to... participate."

He's still a little bit shy about all of this. It's normal. It will pass or it won't. Either way, it's adorable. I reach out to grab my silk robe. I drape it over my body and get up. Bud remains on the bed for a while longer, his thoughts lost in what we just did. I must admit, for a first time with him, it was nice. He didn't outshine anyone but he enjoyed it and, really, that's what this is about. Having fun. Enjoyment.

A week ago, I had and orgiastic weekend. That Sunday, Jake broke up the contract by making love to me like, I believe, he had never made love to anyone before. I'm not saying he's changed. He's still a jerk. But, at least for that time, he was a considerate jerk. And it felt good to finally feel him inside me, to see his panting form tower over mine, to let him enjoy the fruits of my body and to finally see the release in his eyes. And by liberating me from the slave contract, he created something new. Freedom changed our relationship. But I'll get to that in a moment.

I walk out of the room where I have just done the deed with Bud and walk down the hall to another room where someone dear to me is happily being serviced. I stop at the open door and stare. Suzy, my lovely girlfriend, is tied up with leather straps to an X-Frame, legs and arms away from her body; a vibrator is taped against her nether region, driving home a wave of pleasure. I set it and her up there myself an hour ago before going to spend some time with Bud. She raises her eyes to me, pleading, begging me to stop it - the ballgag in her mouth prevents her from saying so out loud. I indulge in the sight a moment more, then I move in and turn off the device. I gently move the gag out of her mouth and kiss her.

As I pull away, she pants heavily.

"Oh my god, Prissy... don't ever leave me alone like that again... I can't feel my pussy!"
"You're fine..." I reply.

She smiles. Of course she's fine. She's playing the game. She plays it well. Almost as good as me.

"Did you have visitors while I was gone?" I ask.
"Yeah... two men came around to... watch the show."
"And?"
"They might have joined in but... well... access was restricted."

She draws my gaze to the vibrator strapped between her legs. I lean in and kiss her again, then start undoing the straps binding her into position.

"Are you okay, Suzy?"
"I'm great... thanks... How was... Bud?"
"He was good. He was nice."

As soon as she's free, she jumps into my arms, pressing her whole body against mine. We kiss passionately. She's my girlfriend. We formalized it that afternoon at my place. But it took me three days before I had sex again. It was worth the wait. Thursday was spent naked at my place. We even invited Marq later in the afternoon, and we both had some fun with him.

And on Friday, we decided to try something for the weekend. So we returned to the bondage club. The first part of the evening was nice and quiet, but the second part, after closing time, after hours... that's when the beasts come out. And I became the dominant. And it was amazing. I watched a young stud be pleased by my girlfriend and then pump her silly under my orders. And then I got to fuck another girl with a strap-on. And we were hooked.

Now, it's Saturday, and we're back on site. And I love this. And I love how Suzy chose to experiment with her sexuality while we weren't together. She discovered things about herself, her needs... through it all, she was thinking of me. We have decided to be together - and to be with other people, together. Speaking of which...

"Come on!"

I drag her back to one of the side rooms. I push her onto the bed there, then proceed to undo my robe, letting it slide on the ground, seductively swaying my hips while my girlfriend looks on.

"You're so beautiful," she whispers.
"You're my one..."

I climb on top of her and we start making out, fondling each other with passion and energy. We don't have to wait very long for the next step, not that we're actually waiting, but we are soon joined by individuals entering the room, closing the door behind them.

"There they are," Henry says.

He's not fully naked but, with the hard-on he`s sporting under his underwear, he might as well be. He's not alone. I see Winston and Jake.

"So, guys," I say, "what took you so long?"
"Just shut up..." Henry says jokingly.
"Yes sir..."

They start moving towards the bed. I roll off Suzy to the side and move my ass close to the edge of the bed, spreading my legs. Suzy does the same.

"Would you like some foreplay?" Jake asks.
"I'm good," Suzy says.
"So am I... do the deed."

They don't even hesitate. Henry moves towards me while Winston moves towards Suzy. Jake holds back - for now. Henry and Winston drop their trousers, presenting their dicks to us. I salute.

Henry leans in to me, pressing his cock against my opening.

"I want this again," he stammers.
"You can have it all... make sure you give as good as you get," I say.
"And more."

Winston is getting ready for Suzy. The five of us, we're all going to have sex together. Every boy is going to do every girl. I've gotten used to their dicks now. Last weekend was - well, for lack of a better term - conditioning for what comes next. Henry drives it into me just as Winston does the same for Suzy, and the romp resumes. It's nowhere near the intensity of the previous weekend, but it does the trick. I love sex. And Henry, Winston, Jake, they may not be perfect. Heck! They're jerks on many levels, but I like them. And I love what they do to me - and now, to my girlfriend. They're going to ride us until they explode, and then, if they're in the mood, they may go at it again.

I don't know how long this will last. It doesn't matter if it doesn't go beyond this weekend, or if we run it for weeks or months. Only now matters. The lust, the pleasure but, more importantly, the freedom to choose. And I choose to be like this, to accept my sexuality and to indulge in its wonderful feelings. And Henry, Winston and Jake don't disappoint this time either. Suzy and I are in the throes of bliss quickly, and the guys don't let up until they have us screaming for more.

Heck! If I feel up to it, I might just call up my old flame, Jennifer. She might be up for a threesome with Suzy, and I definitely need to apologize.

=============================================
Thus ends part 2 of the Trials Storyline. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, and as much as Princess did.

Next on the agenda:

The Past Belongs to No One
A short, four-part story, that takes us back to Jennifer and what's been going with her.

And after that:

Liaisons
We visit with our favorite lesbian couple, Cassie and Claire, to find out what's going in their lives!

ENJOY!
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote