View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 08:44 AM   #12
Sub_Liv

So many interesting responses on here already...I will add some of my own thoughts...

When/how did you discover that you are submissive? As others have said, not sure I really discovered it as such. It just sort or came to me. Privately in my early teens I'd always enjoyed thoughts of being tied up and having people do what they want to me. However I had pretty much dismissed it as being all fantasy. When I got into my first relationship he very playfully (and lightly) spanked my bum as a joke and it was such a rush. I was turned on instantly. That was the first time I took it seriously as something to explore
What did you do to develop that? Lots of reading online and then I accidentally (this is the truth I swear!!!) stumbled across 50 Shaded of Grey. I'm sure we all have lots of opinions about that book but it did open my thoughts (and lots of conversations)
What was it like have your first master/mistress or even sub? At first not good. It's quite hard to think of yourself as a sub but also respecting your own limits. That used to make me panic a lot. Then I started to view it more as I would "real life" sex in that of course you can withdraw consent at any time and set hard limits and have safewords. Ignore anyone who thinks that doesn't apply just because your subbing.
What do you look for in a master/mistress?Master / Mistress - someone who respects boundaries, respects that I have a job and a social life to attend to. Someone I can be honest with. Someone I click with. Similar interests in kink of course does help too.
What do they look for in a sub? Not sure but I think most want a good connection and honesty but people have different preferences over whether they like subs to be bratty etc
How do you know if/when you are ready to enter into a sub/master relationship? For me it gets to the point where I miss that in my life. I crave the feeling of pleasing someone and wanting them to control my pleasure.
How do you find out your limits/likes/interests/expectations? Trying things out. Lots of reading and small play sessions online. Brinkng new things up in a real life relationship, if you have one. There is probably some stuff that you have a visceral "no" to - ie illegal so you can rule those out but otherwise keeping an open mind

Likes: edging, forced masturbation, orgasm control/denial, nipple play, light pain, being humiliated, being praised, body writing

Limits: anal, anything public or involving other people, anthing illegal, scat, pee, blood, permenant, pictures/videos
Sub_Liv is offline   Reply With Quote