View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 05:59 PM   #11
Total Sub Girl

Hey there, not sure how much I can add with all the well reasoned and insightful answers that have already been given but I will add to the rest because if it does help all the better.

When/how did you discover that you are submissive?
What did you do to develop that?
Like the others I am sure I always was, the awkward difficulty I faced in coming to terms with who I am is that I had a lot to face. What I mean is that I did not have a stable childhood and faced neglect and other issues with my mother and my father had been absent from around the time I was 7. By the time I was turning 9 I was already struggling with multiple mental health issues due in large part to the conditions at home, the lack of my father (I also felt it was my fault he had left) and being bullied at school and on top of all of that I was also beginning to struggle with my gender identity as by that point I had known I had dysphoria around that for a few years but knew my mother would not be accepting which I was right about. My first attempted social transition was when I was 9 and a half and could not ignore it any longer, my mother was the driving force behind me detransitioning again.

I say all this because it was between all of this that I first started exploring my submissive side. The obvious problem being that is a lot for a 9 year old to face when a 9 year old is supposed to be learning how to manage emotions so unsurprisingly the feelings and thoughts all got mixed into each other. The result was me being confused into my late teen years (about 17) what exactly was going on. I would become confused when my mother would spank me for bad behaviour because I would enjoy it dispute the pain leading to me taunting her every time she did to extend it (she stopped using that method by the time I was 10 clearly seeing it wasn't working) Other punishments would give me similar feelings. It was also around this time of 9 I was binding myself with string or whatever else I could get. The problem was that with all the issues I faced I thought it was just because I was broken, just another mental health thing and I didn't have anyone i could talk with about it.

It wasn't till I was about 17 I started separating all of those issues when I finally left the house and lived alone and so felt I could finally just be, even then I didn't truly accept it till I was about 20 by then I had started dealing with the trauma of my childhood and had once again started to face my gender dysphoria again and so had a better handle on what was causing what. As a result I wouldn't say I truly developed my submissive side not really, it was more that I accepted that it was part of me and that it is OK good even.

What was it like have your first master/mistress or even sub?
I have never really had a Dom of any gender, my ex and I did explore together while we were together but there were 2 problems the first was that she was technically vanilla and so was not really interested in that type of relationship, the second was that the relationship turned toxic and abusive. So this is an experience I still have yet to experience.

What do you look for in a master/mistress?
I guess the same as any relationships, respect, trust and a true bond. The only real difference being that I am also looking for someone who has a similar interest in kinks. Someone who understands my behaviours and enjoys exploring them with me as I explore theirs with them, someone who understands that there are times i am a bit bratty and will refuse Commands and dousent get upset about it or see it as disrespect and so will adjust the punishment accordingly. But most importantly for me someone who understands and accepts the trauma and struggles of my past that have left scars on me to this day and can work around that giving me the care I need when that is what is needed.

What do they look for in a sub?
N/A to me

How do you know if/when you are ready to enter into a sub/master relationship?
How do you find out your limits/likes/interests/expectations?
Both of these have similar answers, you feel it out, start small, always keep safety in mind, if something feels right or good explore it, if something feels off or bad take a step back its never a bad thing to step back and think things through with a clear head. Just take your time and you will find your way

Any advice or suggestions would really help me. I’m new to all of this and want to prepare as best as I can.
Best advice i can give is this (I have already said some but never hurts to repeat) safety should always come first, try not to decide to do something new when aroused (wait till you have calmed down and see if you still want to try it then)
it's easy to get in over your head when aroused, and finally always trust your feelings if you don't feel safe stop there is no shame in being safe

Like & Limits
PM Dares

KIK: TotalSubGirl
BDSM Test

No Active chastity session, duration vote avaliable here

Last edited by Total Sub Girl; 02-05-2024 at 06:05 PM.
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote