Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 02:24 PM   #53
moretech

Default Page 43

“There we go” said Samantha “That will be your dress for work today” Kati replied “Okay” in a very humiliated voice as if there was even a little wind she would have her body on display. “Now, as for with the bracelets, let’s do something with that” said Jeff before putting in a command to make Kati feel embarrassed. “Good idea” replied Samantha “Let’s make her horny during this” “I already am, Amy has it set to that” replied Kati “Oh, then let’s just make sure it stays that way” said Samantha as she also send the signal for Kati to be horny. “Fuck” said Kati “What?” asked Jeff “It seems these bracelets multiply if there is more than one person sending the same thing” said Kati “Oh, really?” “Yes, I can feel my pussy is now quite literally starting to drip and stuff” said Kati “Is that so?” said Jeff before raising Kati’s dress to show her pussy. “It was already so distracting to work that way, please, I beg you, don’t do this” begged Kati “I’m sorry, but our mind has been made up” said Jeff “You better go eat something for your lunch break” he added to which Kati sighed and started to walk away with a dripping pussy in a cut up dress that barely covers her body.

Kati went to eat something quickly making sure to avoid as many people as possible as she had to use most of her willpower not to ask people to fuck her. Once her break was over Kati went back to work and had the wind pick up a few times revealing her body to potential customers of the store. Once her shift was done Kati clocked out as fast as she could and walked as fast as she could towards the exit. Once she got out of the store she started to run home not caring about how much of her body was going to be displayed by doing so, she had to get away from people. Once home Kati went into her room and took her dress off before going to lay down on her bed. A few hours later Kati’s phone beeped while Kati was playing a videogame still very horny and not able to make herself orgasm.

Kati took her phone and read the message that she received. “Come over to the movie theatre wearing the same dress as that you had at work” said the message from Jeff. Kati who was still naked since coming home put the dress back on and left the house to go to the movie theatre. Once she arrived at the movie theatre she didn’t see anyone of her friends and send a message to Jeff. “I’m here, where are you?” Kati kept on looking around in the very skimpy dress waiting for Jeff until she heard her phone beep again. She opened her phone and read “Pick a number from One to ten, the number you pick represents something you must do, if you fail to do the task then you will be tied up naked in public with a sign telling everyone to fuck you” Kati got worried and send a message back with “I choose One”. A few moments later Kati got an other message. “Take a picture with ten different people, make sure that they have their arm around you, let me know when you‘re done” “that’s not too bad” was what Kati was thinking but realizing that there could be a time limit so Kati went up to a group of teens that had been looking at her. “Hey, you guys want to help me out? I lost a dare and now need to take pictures with ten different people, and you have to put your arm around me” “Only if you let us choose where the arm goes” said one of the teens. “Deal” said Kati to the surprise of the group.

Kati gave her phone to one person in the group and then went to pose with the first boy. He put his arm around Kati’s waist making sure to slightly pull up her dress. Unfortunately for everyone this only revealed more of her right leg but not her pussy. The second person decided to put his hand inside Kati’s dress and groped her ass. As he did this Kati found it hard to smile due to being very horny from the bracelets. The third person went around Kati and groped her breast making it even harder for Kati. The fourth person pulled up Kati’s dress quite a lot revealing her pussy to the group and everyone else walking by. The last person of the group decided to take it even further and untied Kati’s neck strap making the dress fall to the ground and having Kati completely naked. Kati tried to grab the dress as it was falling but failed as the guy stopped her. “Say cheese” he said as a picture was taken. “That was not part of the deal, give me my phone back” said Kati while bending down to pick her dress up. The group gave Kati her phone back to which Kati felt relieved and then put her dress on again.

Once Kati had her dress back on she looked around for five more people to take a picture with and managed to do so relatively easy without having to expose herself again. “I am done” Kati sent to Jeff. “Great, choose an other number, but you can’t pick number one” was the reply. “I choose number two” replied Kati to which she got a reply from Jeff that said “some of us are waiting in a close by store, come find us and be sure that you are wearing our dress code by the time that we see you”. Kati started to think about what dress code they were talking about, was it the dress or was it being naked? “Shit, I’ll have to go with naked” thought Kati.

She went around to the doors of the closest store and looked carefully inside to see if Jeff or anyone else she knew was in the store. Kati didn’t see anyone at first and so moved to the second closest store and did the same, again no sight of anyone from the group. Kati repeated this pattern a few more times until she got to the door of an adult store. “They must be in here” she thought to herself while peeking inside. She was right, Jeff was standing in the store casually talking to Samantha and Amy. “Okay, here goes” said Kati to herself before sneaking into the store hoping they would not see her. Once Kati was in the store she took off her dress, held it around her arm and walked over to Jeff, Amy and Samantha. “Hi” said Kati making everyone look at her. “Oh, so you went with naked” said Amy. “That is what my dress code is when being around any of you in the next week unless otherwise instructed” Kati replied. “Because you were so nice to show up for us naked we will give you a present” said Jeff “We will turn the bracelet off so you don’t have to feel so horny anymore” he added before both Amy and Samantha turned the bracelets off. Kati instantly felt the effect from the bracelets disappearing but she was still horny due to the circumstances. “Now, Kati, choose one more number, it is the last one for today” said Amy. “Okay, I’ll just choose three” said Kati.

“Number three is to give a blowjob to any male in this store and make sure to let them cum on you, if an other person comes into the store before you made all males in the store cum, then you will also need to give that person a blowjob, once you are done with everyone, then you will walk home naked without cleaning yourself up” said Amy.

“What if somebody leaves before I am done?” asked Kati “Then you don’t have to give them a blowjob” replied Amy. “Okay” said Kati who then went to Jeff and kneeled down before him. “Can I give you a blowjob good sir?” said Kati before Jeff lowered his pants and boxers revealing his cock to Kati. Kati opened her mouth and took Jeff’s cock inside her mouth and started to move back and forth with her head. Kati kept on performing while some other customers started to come look at them until Kati felt Jeff’s cock starting to twitch to which she took it out of her mouth and closed her eyes and Jeff unloaded on Kati’s face and chest. Kati then stood up and looked around. “Hi sir, can I give you a blowjob?” she said to a close-by person. “Sure” he replied to which Kati lowered the guys pants and underwear and started to give him a blowjob. As Kati moved from person to person giving blowjobs and getting their cum sprayed on her she realized that her whole chest and face were covered in cum. After the tenth person she looked around, and realized that she got all the male customers.

Kati got up, left the store, making sure to take her phone with her and started to walk home at a normal walking speed with her cum covered body on display for all to see. She felt completely humiliated but had to do it. A while later Kati arrived home and opened the door only to see her brother Colin standing in the hallway. “What the” he said while staring at his sister. “Do you want something?” asked Kati trying to distract Colin. “Uhm, no, I’m good” said Colin to which Kati went to her room. Once Kati was in her room she sent a message to Amy asking “I am home, can I clean myself up now? This kind of smells bad” Kati waited for a reply which arrived shortly after “Sure, go ahead”.

The remainder of the day and the next day Kati was able to stay dressed as she didn’t hang out with her friends while the third, fourth and fifth day she was hanging out with them but always in private places and nothing was really done other than regular friends hanging out, with the exception of Kati being naked.