View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 07:37 PM   #7
SageLeech
Longtime User

Day 2 of diapered in public:

I had to diaper again before bed the night of the con but was luckily granted use of the toilet in the morning. It definitely wasn't as stressful on day 2 and I managed to wet a little around 2:30. It is surprisingly hard to get your bladder to release when there people in sight. I was to remain diapered for the drive home too. Luckily I hadn't wet enough to make it awkward to walk while loading up the car. Then on the road we got. I spent a good part of the drive trying to get my bladder to release again and finally managed about 2/3 the way home. I even managed to not leak!
I was lucky enough to get to use the toilet once home so that's pretty much that story.
It's definitely embarrassing knowing there's a chance someone will notice even though it's very unlikely.
I'm also supposed to encourage every one to reply in this thread and give ideas on other things for me to do. Please be realistic though. Thank you everyone who is increasing my view count.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is online now   Reply With Quote