View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 08:06 AM   #16
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drippingsub View Post
Fuck this one was crazy!

I rolled an online dice sitting in my room. First I got 1.

I only have short tube tops. The only slightly longer one was an olive green tight tube top that ended right above my belly button.

I stripped in my room and put the top on.

Firstly it was really tight and stretched over my breast, almost making it see through. And my already hard aroused nipples were clearly poking through the fabric, leaving nothing to imagination and no doubt that I didn't have a bra inside.

Just the top meant that I was naked from waist down and it made me shiver as well as even more wet thinking what the second dice would say.

I rolled again and got a 6. I didn't know if I was happy or sad but I was definitely excited and scared.

I hadn't talked to Mike after that week of submission.

I clicked a picture, just the tight tube top with my nipples poking through it and butt naked below. It took so much courage to finally click send. I was giving him leverage again!

He obviously had no idea about this GD so I had to give him some context too. I told him I was at home, bored and horny so I thought of texting him. I also asked him how I could make the outfit better.

I was so turned on by this that I knew I'd cum right there without much effort so I stripped and changed back to my clothes. Since I'm not allowed underwear, I wore a tight tee and shorts. My nipples still pointed out from the tee but this was better that the tube top.

I waited for his response but he hasn't checked my text yet.

And of course I'd go crazy to be dominated by him again but I'd never ask him to do it on my own x

It's about 6am of 28th now. No reply from him yet.

Is this dress dice just once or everyday? Do I roll again today?

the clothe dare was a onc time thing, the rule is permanet.

but you sem to enjoy the risk involved with the clothe dare so lets make it more fun
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote