View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 02:47 PM   #5
aaannn

Default Day 2

Edge 1

Where you masturbated?
In a wood.

Due to the summer school assignment I went jogging again. This time I was wearing old panties under the normal clothes. I left home when it was already dark, so I didn't dare to enter the wood, I jogged around. The plan was to enter it only at the end – I know this secluded place not deep in the wood with a bench. But I didn't calculate well this time. Even though I run really slowly the last part of the route I passed the initially selected place since the jogging session was not over yet. First I thought about jogging around the place but I remembered another potential spot.

There is a playground surrounded with the wood and there are several threes at the bottom of the playground. Under the threes there are two benches and a table. And they are not lighted.

Breathing heavily I put the phone on the table and reach under the panties. After putting the butt plug on the table, I took off the pants and panties. Naked under the waist looking around all the time, listening to all the noise around me I put some tiger balm on the plug and inserted it inside of me. I put the pants back on and set on the bench. I started moving my hips to feel the plug moving inside of me, spreading the burning sensation. With nobody around I become a little more courageous. I got up, pulled pants to my knees and bend over the table. I spread my ass cheeks and imagined being fucked in position and situation like this. After a while I started pushing the plug in and out with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other one.

Due to the fear I was so excited I edged quickly again.

In what way were you masturbate?
Bending over a table with legs wide apart, pushing butt plug in and out while rubbing my clit.

How long you masturbated?
A little over 2 minutes.

Edge 2

Where you masturbated?
In the bathroom.

After jogging I took a shower. Watching my naked body in the mirror and re-living the experience just added to the excitement. I placed the plug, covered with tiger balm, back into my ass immediately after drying myself. Combing my hair I could wait any more. I started rubbing my clit with the hair brush. I was about to edge when the plug fell down. I pushed it back in and gave myself 10 hard spanks over the pussy. Due to the pain I pressed my ass cheeks together and the plug fell out again. With the second set of pussy spanking I was more cautious, trying to control the pain without moving ass cheeks. Reaching the edge, the plug feel out one more time. Another hard ten spanks over pussy and clit. Burning feeling in my ass and over the pussy pushed me to the edge.

In what way you masturbated?
Standing with legs wide apart, but in squad position, with butt plug inside of me while rubbing my clit with a hair brush.

How long you masturbated?
A little over 4 minutes.

General

How horny you are? (scale of 1 to 10)

Things you would be willing to do to cum right now.
Masturbate more, accept some dares.

Last edited by aaannn; 09-09-2015 at 02:54 PM.
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote