View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 11:27 PM   #3
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

hey here's one for you

1. Strip naked. Put 3 pegs on each pussy lip and one on your clit.

2. Use a household item to fuck your pussy until you get to the edge. However, the interesting part is that you have to attach a string to the peg on your clit, and tie that string to your finger. So as you move the household item in and out of your pussy, it should pull onto your clit. (if the peg gets yanked out halfway, you'd have to put it back onto your clit and carry on) do this until you edge twice.

3. After that, pull out the pegs from your pussy lips and clit without unclasping the pegs. This would hurt your pussy pretty hard. But you have a chance of not pulling them out this way. For each peg that you dont choose to yank out from your pussy, you are to put a pen into your ass. So you would have a maximum of 6 pens in your ass.

4, Tease your sensitive clit again while using the pens to fuck your ass. If you dont have any pens up your ass, then you may use your free hand in any way you want.

If you want more challenge to this, use bigger sized items to substitute a pen to be placed in your ass.

Have fun and tell me how it goes!

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote