Thread: Euan's game
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
Alex13

Send a message via MSN to Alex13

They're old enough to do much more, considering they're 16 and 17.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Euan still enjoyed swimming, regardless of the fact that he was sixteen. Most of his friends had grown out of swimming except him. He swam a few lengths in the water, then thought of what dare to give to Mike when he arrived.Euan ended up swimming alone for around quarter of an hour, until he got out the pool dripping, he walked over to the hall to see if Mike was around. The hall was dark, like the lights had been switched off, and he couldn’t see far in the hall.
There was a blinding flash, and the lights switched on. Euan was temorally blinded, and when he got his eyesight back, he could see Mike.

“Hey, sorry about the wait and the lights, I have some issues with them sometimes.” Mike walked past Euan, and as he did, he said “Looking good”
Euan dived into the pool, and as he was floating in the water, he said

“That’s one dare I have for you” He smirked

“Go on then, dare me anything.”

“I dare you to swim a lap without your drunks.” Euan expected him to pass on the dare, but in a second, the swimming shorts were passed to him, and Mike started swimming, his bare ass visable as he kicked his legs. Mike stopped, and swam back to Euan

“Why don’t we both swim a lap without anything, and if I lose, I get two dares, but if I win, I don’t have any dares. All or nothing” Euan was shocked that he was being asked to swim naked, but he wanted to bring the score equal, and he knew he could beat Mike. Euan slowly stripped in the water

“3, 2, 1, go” Mike kicked off from the wall, but from the very start it was obvious Euan would win this race. However, halfway into the race, the two drew equal, and quickly, Mike ducked underwater, and resurfaced next to Euan.
Euan was startled by this, but was determined to win. Mike swam faster, and ducked underwater again.

Euan felt something touching his dick, rubbing it backwards and forwards, and he stopped swimming for a while to look for Mike. When he saw Mike, he was in his own lane, far ahead of him.
It was a close race, but because of Mike’s tactic, he won.

“Unlucky Euan.”

”You cheated” Euan panted

“There weren’t any rules, remember” Mike was panting as well. “ Anyway, I dare you to go and put your swimming gear in my room, and to continue swimming without it.”

“Uh.” Euan sighed, and climbed out the pool.

“Nice ass.” Mike laughed to himself as Euan shyly ran out the room.
Around three minuets later, Euan came back in, and Mike was at the other end. It felt weird being naked in the water, and Euan wasn’t sure he liked it.

The two splashed around in the water for a while, and Mike didn’t seem to notice Euan wasn’t wearing anything, Mike only remarked on him looking like he works out. When they decided to get out, Mike said

“Euan, I’ll see you in my room. Don’t be long” And he walked out the room. Euan climbed out the water, and walked over to where he left his clothes.
There, under a towel, was a note.

Sorry buddy, dry off and come find me in my room.
P.S. You’re going to be playing games to win back your clothes
Mike.

Euan couldn’t believe what he had