View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 11:11 AM   #19
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Great questions:

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?

Yes, I remember in first grade for some reason I had an irrational fear of using urinals. Stalls were occupied during restroom break and I thought I could hold it till the end of day, but ended up wetting my pants. Teacher called my parents and other kids made fun of me.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Yes, I was out drinking in another city and trying to get back to my hotel room, the key didn't work on the first few tries and I started to pee before I got into the room. My pants and underwear were thoroughly soaked by the time I made it to the bathroom. Thankfully I was alone.

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)? No

4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked? No

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member? No

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related? No

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married? No

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)? Sort of, not really caught in the act, but as a teenager I had a large tin can that had a lid on it in my bedroom. I was using an old pair of sweatpants as a cum rag, and I would hide it in that can. One day I went to get the rag out of the can for obvious reasons and found a note "don't put dirty clothes in here."

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex? No.

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area? Yes, just last night was out with friends. I claimed it and said, "we need to move."

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting? No

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas? Yes, see answer to 10 above.

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them? No.

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others? Sort of. My gf was upstairs asleep. I woke her up when I came in late, intoxicated, and fell down the stairs...Actually I sort of fell up the stairs, in that I fell down several times as I made my way up in the dark.

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?Nothing too bad yet thankfully but I am bad about sending drunk "i luv u" type texts to my gf in the middle of the night.

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about? No

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about? No

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact? No

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping? Yes, a few times at home which is no big deal, why I have a plunger. One time at a hotel, and since I was leaving the next day, I just went down to the lobby whenever I needed to go (didn't want to deal with the embarrassment of calling housekeeping and asking for a plunger).

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes? NA

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house? This is one of my biggest fears. I have a trunk in a closet that I keep locked which contains all of my sex toys. They would find bags filled with a fleshlight, handcuffs, blow up doll, dildos, butt plugs, lube, O-ring gag, collar, various female clothing, kinky male underwear. There's also a jump drive in there with various naked, humiliating, compromising pics of me as well.

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet? There probably are, but luckily I haven't found them yet.

22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam? No

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush? Probably, but I lack the self awareness necessary to realize it.

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong? Yes, just this last weekend in Nola a bouncer would not let me enter a bar because I had already had too much to drink and it was 330 am. I tried to sneak in and got pushed out. I sort of felt bad for being an ass to those guys the next day.

25. Have you ever been in jail? Yes, only for a couple of hours. I was attending a college football game, my roommate decided not to go and I was trying to sell his tickets. I was a fan of the visiting team, and the local cops arrested me for "scalping tickets." It was bullshit.

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants? Yes, I walked to a local bar to get some dinner and immediately upon sitting down realized my zipper was down, and had been for the entire walk. To make matters worse, I was following a rule from my Domme at the time that forbid me to wear underwear. Thankfully nothing was hanging out or visible. I quickly leaned forward and tried to discretely zip up as quickly as I could. Of course, I then caught the skin of the head of my dick in the zipper, which caused me to literally scream out, and I got some strange looks.

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom? Yes, was at a house party and a girl didn't lock the bathroom, loud music was playing so she couldn't hear me knock. I apologized and quickly exited. She was cool about it and just laughed.

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them? I don't think so.

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad? No.

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No.

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character? No.

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay? No, I've been surprised by some tabs but never had trouble paying.

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant? Yes, I spilled a full glass of tea on my girlfriend at the time in college at her birthday celebration dinner in front of about 20 of her friends.

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date? Yes, I leaned in and got the quick turn to the cheek and a cold hug routine.

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal? Sort of trying to cheat. I had a very sexually charged facebook conversation while at work with my Domme at the time, meanwhile my vanilla gf used my computer at home that I had not logged off my fb account so she saw the whole chat.

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit? Yes, it's happened a few times, but I've already paid for the item and once confirmed with my receipt was no big deal.

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places? Sometimes I get one on my nose or near my eye, very annoying.

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes? Yes, i've had it get snagged in zippers when not wearing underwear. Not fun.

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it? I don't recall this ever happening to me.

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some? Yes, but the closet is like 2 steps from the toilet at home so no big deal, and the one time it happened in a public restroom thankfully it was empty.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote