Thread: The Experiment
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Default The Experiment

Part 1.

Jackie was in big trouble. She was starting college in less than 8 weeks and she still hadn't earned the money she'd need for her clothes and personal expenses. Jackie came from a conservative middle class family. Her parents were paying for her tuition, room and board, but in an effort to teach her "the value of a $1" her father said she had to work that summer. Jackie was a good girl. She just finished 12 years of a Christian education and she believed that sex was something to be saved for marriage. But Jackie didn't like to work. She tried working over the last Christmas season at the local Walmart and she hated it. There was no way she was going to waste her last summer before college working at some fast food job for minimum wage. But she still needed to have money for new clothes and social expenses.

It was a hot late June afternoon when, searching through the college website, Jackie saw an notice. It read "College students needed for psychology research experiment. We will pay students for their participation in this University sanctioned research to study the connection between pleasure and pain. Candidates must pass some basic criteria and be available to spend 3 days at the University research facility. Because of the unique nature of this research, accepted candidates will be paid $3000 for their participation."

"$3000? WOW! This is too good to be true. They probably won't pick me." Jackie thougth. She quickly opened a new window and fired off an email giving her name, age, and her cell phone number. After sending the email, Jackie said to herself "Hmmm? 3 days and a 4 hour drive each way to State. Much better than working at Mickey D's." Jackie met with some of her friends that night. The topic of working came up because Jackie was the only one of the 3 girls not working. After much joking about Jackie's laziness, Jackie announced "I may have something ......" and quickly stopped. She thought "If I tell them what I've found, they may apply and ruin my chances at getting this.

The next morning after being woken by her mother because Jackie was not "going to sleep the summer away" Jackie logged in and saw some interesting mail in her email box. It was from someone named Rachel and it was from State College. Jackie opened the mail and read the message: "Dear Jackie, thank you for your interest in our experiment. Attached, please find a detailed application. Complete the questions completely and return it to me. We will evaluate your credentials and get back to you soon. Jackie opened the attachment and saw what looked like a typical job application: Name, Address, Phone Number, Social Security Number, Age, etc. Jackie filled in the application and got to the bottom where there were some questions requiring some writing. The xxxx questions were: 1) As this is a study of pleasure and pain, describe your most pleasurable experience. 2) As this is a study of pleasure and pain, describe your most painful experience. 3) Please describe your level of modesty. How comfortable are you with your body and what other people think about it? What went through your mind the first time someone of the opposite sex saw you without your clothes?

Jackie scratched her head wondering what the last question meant but began answering. For the first question, she responded about the first time her new kitten got under the covers with her. The second question related to the experience she had when the dentist removed her wisdom teeth. For the third question, Jackie answered honestly. She did not think of herself as modest as she was about the most wild dresser at her Christian school and was always getting in trouble for the length of her skirt or her 4 earrings. She said she was very comfortable with the way she looked and that she didn't know what went through her mind the first time saw her naked because that hasn't because she was saving herself for her husband. She mailed off the application with anticipation that she would have all the money she needed and only need to work for 3 days.

Within a few hours an unknown number appeared on the screen of her cell phone. Jackie answered and it was a woman who identified herself as Rachel and that she was a graduate student working on her Ph.D with Professor Reginald Jones, the famous psychologist. Rachel asked Jackie how she was and told her that they got her application and were interested because most of their subjects were women in their mid-20s and they had wanted some younger girls. Rachel explained that this was an experiment to study how people respond to various pain and pleasure stimuli. Rachel explained that the concepts of pleasure and pain are all communicated to the brain through nerve endings and Professor Jones was studying how the brain knows whether the stimulus was a pain or pleasure stimulus. He was also studying the the phenomenon of how in some people the pain and pleasure messages get confused so that they actually derive pleasure from pain. Rachel explained that the entire experiment would be recorded, videoed and that special sensors to measure the subject's pulse, blood pressure, respiration, and other electrical impulses on the skin would give the Professor the information that he needed.

Jackie didn't fully understand all of this but she responded enthusiastically asking if the pay was really $3000 for the 3 days. Rachel said "well, unfortunately not. Nerve endings are found under the surface of the skin and a few other places. The areas with the most nerve endings are also the ones with the least amount of hair on them. The primary nerve ending areas are: the lips, genitals and nipples, which are all comprised of soft, mucous membrane tissues. These areas include the anus, penis, clitoris, vaginal lips, and the inside of the first third of the vagina, which all have very few hair follicles and many nerves. The secondary areas have a sparse amount of hair, and some of them are found in the regions next to the primary erogenous zones. The inner thighs, breasts and scrotum are some examples. Other areas would be the neck, ears, face, toes, underarms, and the backs of the knees and elbows." Rachel continued "unfortunately you are a virgin and intend to stay that way so there are some parts of the experiment that we will not be able to do. We are prepared to offer you $2000 for your participation because you are in the age group we are most interested. BUT you will have to be willing to have the necessary parts of your body exposed for the pain and pleasure stimuli."

Jackie thought "darn! I was hoping to make the full amount. This sucks!" After a minute of silence, Jackie responded "I was really hoping that I could make the full $3000." Rachel said "yes, we are disappointed about that too. We really need more girls in your age group. Do you have any questions?" Jackie asked about what she would need to do if she accepted Rachel's offer. Rachel responded that she would come down to the Psychological Testing Center at State. After spending a quiet night in a special suite that is "a lot like a luxury hotel room" next to Professor Jones' house she would go to the test where the experiments would take place. Rachel further explained that the pleasure and pain would be applied to the sensitive nerve ending areas using different stimulating techniques to produce please and pain. "But," Rachel cautioned, "you will need to be exposed because we can't apply the stimuli over your clothes." She finished by saying that the area where the experiment was very secure and the only people there would be the Professor, 3 grad students, and 3 assistants who helped with the videoing and recording would be there.

Jackie thought again. She said "I really wanted to make the $3000. Why can't I do the full experiment even if I am still a virgin? Its not like I've never pleasured myself down there." Rachel replied "That would not really matter. A part of the experiment involved stimulating that first third of the vagina. That is done with a series of insertable dildos. Do you know what that is?" Jackie giggled nervously and answered "yes." Jackie thought for a few more moments and said "So what? I'm going to have sex someday anyway and everyone tells me how the first time hurts. And this experiment is about pain as well as pleasure so wouldn't you want to measure that pain. And anyway, it's not like I'm really having sex. Its just a piece of plastic. Right?"

It was Rachel's turn to be quiet. After a few seconds, she responded "Let me ask the Professor. Can you please stay on the phone?" After a few minutes, a man gets on the line who identified himself as Professor Jones. Jones asked Jackie "so you are willing to participate in my experiment even though you have never had sex? Do you know what will happen?" Jackie said "Rachel said that you will need to put things in my vagina to stimulate those nerve endings." Jones said "And you are willing to do this? Do you know that most women find this painful?" And Jackie said yes. Jones responded "Good then. I'll put Rachel back on to make the arrangements."

Jackie was thrilled. Rachel got back on and asked "so when do you want to do this? Are you available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Jackie thought "What will I tell my parents? Easy, I'll tell 'em that I'll be at Heather's lake house." She responded "Sure, I'll be there." Rachel concluded the call saying "Good, I'll email you driving instructions and remember you'll need to bring 2 forms of ID to prove you're 18 years old."
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to jackfromnyc for this post: