Thread: The Experiment
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #12
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Part IV

Sam led Jackie through the side door. He said she wasn't supposed to be there because of the surprise element thing so that he wouldn't put on the lights. Jackie could see shadows of things in the eerie glow of the emergency exit lights. Sam led her down the wall of the cavernous room to the back where the toilets were. He put the light on in the toilet because he said there was no window. Jackie went in first. There was a room that was not unlike her high school gym locker room but with only 2 lockers. Beyond that room was another door and the toilet. She finished and came out to let Sam relieve himself. When he returned, she asked "what is that locker room for?" "That," said Sam, "is were the subjects can change and where I wired them up with the recording devices." "Oh," said Jackie remembering that the subjects temperature and sweat is measured during the experiment. "You put the devices on?" "Yes," replied Sam. "Remember, I'm in charge of recording the vital signs as well as making sure that you're safe on the various pieces of equipment. At any time if the computer senses too much stress or I see you having difficulty I can stop the experiment." "So were do the sensors go?" asked Jackie. "They go in places where we can get a pulse and near sweat glans. Its all based on your bodies temperature and electrical impulses from your nervous system. They don't go anywhere embarrassing or in any place that is of interest to the experiment." Jackie nodded. "Do you want to see some of the equipment? We can't turn the lights on but you'll get an idea of what's here." Jackie nodded again.

They walked back along the wall of the large room to the other end of the barn/lab. Jackie could see even in the darkness that the walls and floors were painted white and were very clean like she'd imagined a laboratory would be. As they approached the area with the equipment, Sam started the tour. Walking up to a leather padded table that was about 3 feet high, 6 feet long and 4 feet wide with rails along the sides he said "This table here is where a lot of the ordeals happen. The rails are for restraining the subject. Doc likes this one for the pleasure ordeals mostly." "RESTRAINING?" asked Jackie with surprise. "Yes, even the pleasure ordeals can be stressful and they don't want the subjects moving around too much. It could ruin the experiment or you could even hurt yourself if you fell off." Jackie was a bit dismayed at the way Sam referred to her as a "subject." "The Doc only does the pleasure ordeals. Will told me that he used to do them all but it got too much for him. He felt too sorry for the subjects." "So do the others do the pain ordeals" asked Jackie. "Yes," replied Sam. "They kind of specialize. Doc does the pleasure; Will does the whipping and caning or anything to do with water or ice; Rachel does anything involving insertions; and Bryan conducts the ordeals that have to do with skin and clamping." A strange nervous feeling came over jackie in the form of a stomach pain. All this talk of pain and insertions and skin clamping was all so nonchalant, so much like it was as everyday as breathing. Jackie had a lot of questions. What did Sam mean by "anything to do with water or ice?" She wanted to ask but was constrained by a combination of embarrassment and not wanting to sound stupid. She did ask about the nudity. "So I won't be wearing anything when I'm on this table?" "It's different with each experiment. You know that detailed application you filled out? They take your answers and design it specifically to get the reactions they want to measure and study. But that being said, yes, most of the subjects are not wearing anything when they're on this table. But I'm really not supposed to be answering questions like this. You better act surprised tomorrow." "Don't worry" said Jackie, "I will. Can I ask another question?" "Oh, okay" replied Sam. "How is a person restrained? Do they tie you up with ropes?" Sam laughed, "no, firstly its not they. I do the restraining. That way I make sure you're safe and comfortable. Second, before you get out here, you'll put on these wrist and ankle cuffs. They're very soft, light and comfortable because they are made of nylon and velcro. Attached to the cuffs are these metal rings and that is attached to the rails. Here, let's look at the other equipment." A few feet away Jack stood next to what looked like a ladder only about 4 feet wide. It was on a circular platform about 8 feet in diameter. "This is called the rack. A subject can be restrained either from the front or the back. If you look up you'll see some pulleys. That's for suspension." Jackie looked with awe. "Over here said Jack, is the breast table" pointing to a low table with a bench attached not unlike an elementary school cafeteria table. " You must have read in the brochure about how many nerve endings are on the nipple and areola? This is where those ordeals take place." The next stop was what looked like a piece of gymnastics equipment only shaped more like a pyramid than rounded. "This is the horse. The subject can either be bent over or straddle it like a saddle and restrained for either strapping or insertions." There he goes with the subject again. That subject is ME, thought Jackie. Finally they moved to the last piece of equipment. It was like the tables she'd seen in the doctor's office. "That's the lithotomy table" Jack explained. That's used mostly for insertions as it gives the experimental full access to the pelvic area of the subject when her legs are in the stirrups" explained Sam. Jackie had seen them before but had never been in one since she was still young and had not yet had intercourse. Jackie pointed to a dark object on the floor "what's that?" she asked. "Oh," said Sam, "that's a thrusting device. It's see that shaft? A dildo is placed on the end of the shaft and it can be used to simulate sex and administer an orgasm." Jackie's jaw dropped. "Do you think that's what they'....ll use on me?" "Hmmm" grunted Sam. "Ah, that's right. I read that in your file." (Jackie was glad it was dark because Sam couldn't see the shade of scarlet that she was turning.) "I suppose they will use that."

Jackie was really feeling sick. She told Sam that the beer must be affecting her and that she was feeling dizzy. He helped her over to sit on the edge of the lithotomy table. Her lip began to quivver and she started to cry softly. Sam came over and took her hand. "What's wrong Jackie?" Jackie just shook her head. He put his arm around her and said, "really, what's wrong?" Between the tears and sobs, Jackie opened up "Sam, I'm no scared. I'm worried about the whole thing about being naked. I didn't even count on that. I'm worried about the pain. Will it really hurt? I'm even worried about the pleasure stuff. I'm only doing this because I was too lazy to get a proper job for the summer. It's all about the money and now I'm regretting my decision. Sam, what's the worse you've seen?" Sam was silent for a moment. He then said "Jackie, you'll do fine. We've all seen the way people react. Sure, you'll cry. You'll scream. You'll make all the sounds of having orgasms. But in the end you'll have your $3000. Or, you can change your mind and go home. They can't force you to stay." "No," said Jackie. I can't go home. It's too late to work and I've promised my parents I wouldn't ask them for any additional spending money. I'll be in deep shit come fall if I don't have that money. Freshman year will be hell." Sam nodded understanding the plight of college undergraduates. Jackie regained some composure. She looked up and said "Sam, can you answer one question for me honestly?" "Sure," responded Sam. "Shoot!" "Okay, what's the most orgasms a girl has had here" she asked with a sheepish grin. Sam laughed out loud. "Well we actually count them. The most I've seen is 297 in total with 32 in one session on the table with Doc." They both laughed.

With the mood lightening, Jackie laid back on the table which was set at a slight incline. Sam looked at her and said "go ahead, try it." So Jackie put her legs in the stirrups. "Is this how it's done?" she asked. "Not quite" Sam responded. "You have to slide down until your butt is at the edge of the table." Without thinking, Jackie slide down and her legs just naturally flopped over to each side. Sam, standing at the foot of the table looked down and then back at Jackie. She realized that she was wearing a thong and that all was exposed to Sam. She let out a whispered gasp and quickly put her legs down and sat up straightening out her dress. Sam, realizing her embarrassment said "we better be going." The walked silently back to the side door they entered and over to the Jones' cottage. Sam walked over to Jackie's door. As she was about to open it, he took her hand. "Look Jackie," he said "everything will be alright. I had a great time with you and broke a lot of rules that could cost me my job here. But it was all worth it. I'm going to break another rule." He pulled her close to him and kissed her. She kissed him right back for what seemed to be hours (but was in reality probably only 5 minutes). She said goodnight and went into her room.

As she undressed and put on the gym shorts and tank top which she used for pajamas she wondered. "That Sam is a nice boy. I wonder if we'll hang out and be friends when I'm a student here." Then she realized something. She realized that this boy who was definitely boyfriend material in 8 short hours will be privy to every square inch of her naked body. He'd experience her in her worst moments of pain and crying. And have a memory of her having an ungodly number of orgasms induced through mechanical means. "Yeah right. He's going to be interested in ME this fall. How I am going to ever be able to face any one of these people if I bump into them in a class or on campus?" She crawled into the bed but sleep did not come easily. She tossed and turned and woke countless times with the same dream. Sam laughing uncontrollably while she cried. What would tomorrow bring?
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote