View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:02 PM   #17
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

After a few minutes of struggling, Jacob finally got the underwear off of his head. He had a determined look on his face. "Jake, truth or dare?" He asked innocently.
"Truth."Jake answered. What a loser.
"Okay, wuss, have you ever gone a day without wearing underwear?" Jacob asked.
"Yes. Yes I have." He smiled proudly because he knew it was kinda gross, and was reveling in the fact.
"Ok. I think it's Gage's turn again." Jake stated. "Truth or dare, buddy?"
"Dare." He answered. I don;t know who he was trying to prove himself to, or maybe it was the fact that Jake is not a very creative boy.
"I dare you to take off your shirt."
"Ok, I do not konw when I became the stripper of this party..." He mumbled as he slid of his shirt. He was sitting there in his plaid boxers, but in my eyes, he's never looked better.
"Marisa, truth or dare." He finally asked me.
"Dare." I said, without even thinking about it.
"Ok. I've been thinking about this one for a while. Be prepared!" He warned. "I dare you to be my child for the rest of the night. I will pick your clothes, and you will do as I say. Even though you can speak for yourself, you have to ask me to go anywhere. If you mess up and forget, there will be punishment. Just call me daddy! No seriously. You will call me daddy for the rest of the night." He finished with a grin.
Well, I didn't see that one coming. I was planning on making them my slave, and now I've been dared to be a slve. Damn.
Well, at least it's Gage...
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote