Thread: Fiction: Him.
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 04:37 AM   #28
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Nineteen.

As I start to regain my senses, I notice that the majority of men have formed a circle around me, the last few stragglers slowly closing in around me as well. My mind is still completely hazy and it takes a moment for me to notice as the first stream of urine hits my tender flesh.

As the first stream hits, I feel others splashing onto my body and face too and I shiver as my body betrays me for the hundredth time. I feel gentle hands caressing my thighs before slowly sliding across my pussy and my eyes open to peek down as He works his fingers inside of me, his thumb resting on my clit before gently circling it.

My body arches in response and the stimulation causes a small gasp to escape my lips, allowing some of the urine to land in my mouth from the men on this side. He watches me intently and I know what He is expecting. Reluctantly I force myself to swallow, hating every second of it. My eyes never leave His and when he smiles at me I feel a sense of contentment wash over me. I wasn't so fond of it but knowing he is happy with me makes it all worthwhile.

The streams of urine have finally stopped and I can feel that most of my skin is covered, droplets slowly pouring off it. As He works his thumb harder against my tender and swollen clit, I feel my orgasm rising. I've lost count of how many I've had so far and I know without a doubt that this one is going to be incredibly painful. I see the smirk playing at his lips and know he is also well aware that the pain will most likely outweigh the pleasure.

My hips buck as my body begins to shake and spasm and he chuckles quietly as he tells me to come for him once more. As my body spasms I feel the orgasm crashing through me, and cry out in both pain and pleasure as it overwhelms me, causing my clit to want to explode from the sensations.

Slowly, I come down from my high and notice that He has removed his fingers entirely from me and as my eyes roam the room I am surprised to see we are the only ones there. I didn't even notice people leaving, so wrapped up in everything my body was experiencing.

He slowly crosses the room and gently places a kiss on my head, his fingers stroking my cheek softly. My eyes close in both appreciation and exhaustion. Gently, he begins to unbind me and pull my body off the table, his arm wrapping around me for support when my knees suddenly buckle.

As he walks us out to the car, I lean deeper into him grateful for the support. I'm a mess and barely standing and all I want to do is sleep for a week right now. He places me in the car and buckles my belt before getting in himself and again my eyes flutter closed.

He's quiet the entire ride back home and I wonder if I did something wrong but I'm far too exhausted to even ask him. I instead force my eyes open, gazing out of the car window and notice with surprise it's already dark. We must have been there the entire day. I study him from the corner of my eye hoping to interpret his thoughts but his face gives nothing away.

As we pull into the drive he turns to me and smiles slightly, telling me to wait. As he switches off the engine and walks around to my side another wave of fatigue rides over me and I reflect briefly on the fact that I did more today than I have in weeks combined.

He still doesn't say a word as he leads me into the house and upstairs into the bathroom, gripping me tightly. After carefully placing me down on the toilet seat I slump back and watch as he begins to draw a bath. The bubbles look wonderfully inviting and I almost moan with need as steam fills the room.
After a few minutes he checks the water temperature before taking my hand and leading me into the bathtub. I'm too tired to say a word as I step into it and sink down in the welcome and inviting warmth.

My skin tingles as he begins to lather my body in soap and gently wash me, before collecting the shampoo and taking utmost care as he washes my hair. When he is satisfied that I am once again squeaky clean, he helps me to stand up before wrapping a large fluffy towel around me, gently drying me before leading me into the bedroom. I immediately flop down onto the bed, stretching out luxuriously. He lays beside me and I nestle into him, his warmth enveloping me. I snuggle my face into his chest as his arms wrap around me and he finally speaks to me.

“You did extremely well today, pet. You were such a good girl. I am so very proud of you. I love you so much.“

I smile silently as his words float over me, comforting me. Lost in the happy awareness that he is both happy and proud and of our love for each other, my body drifts off into a peaceful sleep.

The end.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote