Thread: Fiction: Him.
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2016, 04:20 PM   #26
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Seventeen.

The cold water blasts over me unexpectedly and with such a force that I can't help but promptly start shivering, feeling goose bumps rise along my tender skin.

I attempt to cover my body with my hands to protect myself from the oncoming water but it doesn't help much and almost immediately he shakes his head slightly at me.

He doesn't need to speak the words as I already know what the head shake means and I reluctantly lower my arms slowly. As the water washes over me I can't help but tremble at the onslaught.

As the cold seeps into me and I begin to feel it more the hose suddenly turns off and I realize all the mess has been washed down from me and I'm clean again, only practically freezing. He motions for me to follow him inside and once back inside to return to my hands and knees.

As I hit the floor again he grips my hair and tugs me after him a few paces before abruptly coming to a halt. I almost stumble into the back of him it's so sudden but somehow manage to keep my balance.

“We've cleaned you up, but you did make a mess before we managed to do that. What should we do about that?”

I raise my eyes to meet his, confusion settling over my features. I know he has something planned due to his tone of voice but I'm not sure exactly what just yet. I don't have to wonder long however when he adds,

“You dripped all over the floor. Clean it up.”

I wonder briefly if a person can die from an overload of embarrassment as I feel another blush creeping along my cheeks as I realize what he wants me to do.

Hesitantly, I lower my face and poke my tongue out fighting the urge to recoil. Up close, I can see how dusty and dirty the floor really is and I know I really don't want my tongue to touch the floor. Still, I get closer and slowly my tongue touches the floor. I cringe slightly as the taste assaults my mouth and can't help but turn away slightly.

As I force a deep breath I somehow manage to force my tongue out again and slowly trail it along the floor in front of me.

I hear condescending mutters from the men and a burst of laughter. I realize what the laughter is about when a large blob of fresh come lands in front of my face, missing my freshly cleaned body by inches.

I falter as I glare at the fresh load knowing what will be expected of me. I'm unsure which man it was and only know that right in that moment I wish I could say a few choice words to him. Only the thought of what would happen holds me back from blurting out my thoughts.

Lost in my thoughts I jump when he pushes my head down to reach the fresh load and I scowl to myself before slowly reaching out with my tongue and beginning to clean up the mess. I dislike the taste of come when it goes directly into my mouth and this way is so much worse.

I fight the urge to gag as I work on cleaning the load up and as I'm almost finished he pushes my head further down ensuring that quite a bit of it gets coated along my face. I'm half tempted to ask him what the point of washing me down was now.

Before I can get any words out I feel his hands on my lower back and I let out a small gasp as he enters my ass roughly with no warning. I never realized how much difference lube made to the pain until this moment.

He thrusts inside me a few times, his hands gripping onto me for support and it soon stops hurting and starts to become more pleasurable resulting in me pushing back against him. Without warning he withdraws from me and as I'm about to let a disgruntled sigh escape he eases into my pussy in one smooth move.

I'm expecting him to fuck me so when I feel the warm liquid pouring inside of me I'm surprised and shocked. I had no idea that was his intention and as he pisses inside me I feel my pussy and thighs beginning to get wetter and I know without a doubt it isn't solely from the piss he is pouring into me.

As he finishes and withdraws once more I'm left in a sweaty messy heap on the floor, the urine trickling out of my pussy and slowly down my legs. His next words cause my cheeks to colour even as I feel my pussy complaining at the sudden departure.

“You make a good toilet slave, slut. “

As I replay the words my blush deepens further and I cry out as he yanks on my hair.

“We have so much left to do, I think you'll enjoy what's coming next the most.”
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote