Old 07-27-2016, 03:56 PM   #24
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankRose View Post
I love this. You probably should make a book. <3
Thank you.

Chapter Fifteen.

He circles my prone and exhausted body and I tense, still highly suspicious of his last comment. As he hand reaches out and gently caresses my face I see a small smirk on his lips and my brow furrows. What exactly is he planning for me?

Before I can question him he starts to move me from my position on the table and gently lays me out on the floor. I hear him fumbling with his belt buckle and I'm even more confused when he drops his jeans down to his thighs.

Until he begins to spread himself over my upturned face and I suddenly realize where this is heading. I fight the urge to turn my head, to attempt to push him away from me and stand up and in an attempt to calm myself, I focus on my breathing silently.

As he adjusts his position to allow himself to be more comfortable, I feel his buttocks sliding up over my face and finally resting just above my mouth.

“You know what I want you to do.”

His voice makes me jump slightly and despite the words he just uttered my mouth has suddenly frozen itself shut. I can't bring myself to open my mouth, move or talk in the slightest right now.

I can feel my heartbeat rising as he waits for me to begin and again I try to focus on calming myself. I remind myself that this is something he has wanted for a long time from me and how much it would mean to him if I were to willingly provide it.

“I'm waiting.”

His voice again makes me jump, snapping me out of my inner thoughts and emotional turmoil coursing through my body. I try to force my mouth open but it's still glued shut and despite my attempts at trying to calm myself and think this through rationally I'm still frozen to the spot.

“Do you trust me, pet?”

His voice is quiet, barely audible as he turns his face to look at me as he asks me the question he should already know the answer to. I somehow manage a slight nod of my head in response.

“Then trust me now.”

His words have an instant soothing effect and I feel my panicky breathing beginning to return to normal. I can do this for him. I know it will be difficult for me, but it will be worth it to see that look of pride on his face and to hear those two words I adore so much.

Without thinking about it further as I know I will only talk myself out of it again, I manage to force my mouth open just enough for my tongue to poke out slightly. Hesitantly, I reach out with my tongue and brush it across his buttocks.

I'm nervous, anxious and unsure how to proceed. I've never done this before and I don't really know how to. I'm incredibly apprehensive of doing it wrong and disappointing him. Add that to my jumbled up emotions and hesitance of the act itself and I am one big ball of nerves as my tongue flicks out once again.

He forces himself further down on my mouth and my tongue finally reaches it's destination. I'm slow and cautious at first and it is only the fact he makes what I take to be a sound of pleasure that encourages me to work slightly faster.

As my tongue works on him, I feel my breathing return fully to normal and my mind finally begins to quieten itself as I realize that he seems to be enjoying my administrations.

He grinds himself on my mouth harder than I thought possible and I feel my eyes water as I struggle to draw in a breath. Just as I think I'm about to pass out from lack of oxygen he moves slightly, allowing me to draw in much needed air.

He repeats the process several times and eventually I start to forget my initial reluctance and hesitation as I give this everything I have. My walls fall down and I lose myself in the moment, focusing only on what he wants from me currently.

He suddenly moves himself away from me without warning and my eyes which had drifted closed at some point pop open as he stands up. At first I begin to panic. Did I do it wrong? Was I not good enough? A thousand unsure thoughts flit through my mind in a matter of seconds, until I feel him cup my chin and turn my face to his.

I relax slightly as I take in his expression, and as he utters those words I adore I'm glad I finally managed to let my hesitations go so thoroughly.

“Good girl. I'm so proud of you.”

No matter how many times I hear that, the effect never diminishes. I feel my insides turn into a gooey puddle of contented mush and I smile shyly up at him.

When he motions for some of the spectators to gather closer, I know he is far from done with me.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote