Thread: Fiction: Him.
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 02:22 PM   #22
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Fourteen.

My eyes drop to the floor as my cheeks burn in both shame and arousal and I hear mutters and quiet laughter on all sides of me. I refuse to move my eyes from the spot on the floor until I feel myself being gently led towards one of the tables and placed on my back with my head hanging slightly over the edge.

Due to the position He has placed me in I am expecting to have to deep throat someone again so I jump slightly when I feel him slip a finger inside of me, using his thumb to circle my clit softly. I whimper quietly, I'm beyond sensitive right now and I'm unsure if I can even take just a few seconds of this pressure.

He reads my body language instantly and his thumb disappears from my tender and swollen clit and I breathe a small sigh of relief only to jerk again when I feel Him insert another finger inside of me.

I can hear how wet I am every time he slides his fingers in and out of me and I groan with further embarrassment. He takes this as a sign to speed his rhythm up and despite the fact every part of me is already on fire from the constant use I can't help but arch towards him.

He spends several minutes finger fucking me and it doesn't take long at all for my breathing to become labored and for me to feel my arousal rising once more. I'm somewhat stunned that after everything that has happened in just a few short hours I can still be so needy, that he can still bring me to the edge like this so quickly despite the fact my pussy is constantly tingling and begging for a reprieve from the constant stimulation.

I can feel my thighs becoming slicker as more of my juices pool together and I let out a quiet gasp as I feel a third finger join the other two. With sudden clarity I realize what he is aiming for and I involuntarily begin to tense, my arousal slowly diminishing.

We've talked about it before, but never actually done it and I was always anxious about it finally becoming a reality. I assumed when it finally did happen we'd be alone and I wouldn't be spread naked on a table with a group of people watching my humiliation and arousal after being used so thoroughly by each and every one of them.

He feels my body tense and he slows his pace a little before murmuring to me to relax. I want to scream at him and ask how I can possibly relax right now but my brain can't function properly and I am unable to form any words. All I can do is tense even more. Suddenly my body is empty and his face is next to mine as he plants a soft kiss on my forehead before leaning down to whisper,

“Trust me.”

Just those two simple words have me relaxing almost immediately and I manage to nod slightly. I'm still too far gone for words. When he sees my nod he leaves another kiss on my cheek before he returns his attention to my pussy. I feel all three fingers slide back in slowly at the same time as I feel him generously spread lube over me.

My earlier panic dissipates as I silently replay his last two words and I feel a sudden need wash over me, coursing through my body. I know he has wanted this for a long time and knowing that has me fighting my anxiety back, determined to please him.

I am incredibly nervous but I'm also well aware he would never cause me any damage. He may hurt me, and god do I enjoy that, but I know without a single doubt that he would never harm me.

As I remind myself of all of this I feel another layer of lube being spread before a fourth finger joins the others. I feel so incredibly full right now and yet I know he isn't about to stop. Sure enough, he slowly forces his thumb inside of me and I hear muttered comments around me as the others watch him as he slowly sinks his entire fist inside of me. I don't care what they think any longer. I can barely focus on remembering to breathe right now.

I feel him start to move inside me and I cry out in surprise. As I adjust to the unfamiliar feeling I realize it isn't hurting me like I expected it to. In fact...it actually feels wonderful. As his fist moves inside me the last of my anxiety disappears and I find myself rising up to meet his hand, bringing about some chuckles in the room. I'm beyond caring. This feels so much better than I imagined it would and there's only one thought that is beginning to take my full attention. As I grind myself on his hand my eyes finally reach his and he smirks.

“Look at yourself. A full fist inside you and you're grinding against it like it is a cock. Shameless little whore.”

His words cause me to moan harder and I grind faster without even realizing what I'm doing. My mind is too far gone. This is entirely new and the nerves, anxiety and tension beforehand have only caused me to enjoy it more now that they have finally faded entirely.

“Fuck yourself on my fist, little whore. Come all over me.”

I don't need further encouragement. I grind even harder, faster, allowing myself to be stretched by his invading fist. I never would have thought that this could feel so good, and I am pleasantly surprised to have been so very wrong.

As I feel an orgasm building, he jerks his fist in just the right way and I can feel my juices pouring over him as my orgasm hits. I bite down on my lip hard enough to tear the skin as I lose myself in one of the most powerful orgasms I've had in my entire life.

As I come down from it, I feel him gently slide his hand from me and I moan as it leaves me, feeling empty. He appears next to me once more, brushing my hair back as he quietly tells me how proud he is. I feel myself flush from the praise and a small smile tugs at my lips.

He doesn't give me any time to recover however as he suddenly informs me that he knows I will definitely enjoy what is next. His tone immediately makes me suspicious and I know immediately it isn't something I will like at all.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 07-12-2016 at 02:37 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote