Thread: Fiction: Him.
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 12:34 PM   #21
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Thirteen.

He surprises me by gently placing me to my knees. I'd been expecting him to return me to the upstairs room so I'm a little shocked when he steps away from me and motions for several of the watching spectators to come forward.

They form a circle around me and one reaches out and squeezes my breast painfully. I moan, torn between pain and pleasure and someone else takes the opportunity to spread my legs further apart before dipping a finger inside of me.

He comments to my Master how wet I am and I squirm noticeably both from arousal and humiliation as I hear surrounding chuckles on all sides. I feel a second finger join his first inside of me and he slowly begins pumping in and out.

It isn't long until I'm bucking against him trying to cause more friction. He's going slowly enough that it keeps me aroused but not even close to the edge, never mind an orgasm, and it's driving me insane.

I hear movement above me and my eyes look up automatically to find my Master being handed a battery powered hitachi wand before making his way over to me again.

I realize suddenly that this had all been planned in advance, down to every last detail and I relax slightly now I'm aware He both knows and chose each person in this restaurant to be involved today.

I'm surprised I didn't already register this as I am well aware he would never put me in any danger and realize my consistent nerves for the last several hours are clouding my judgement and thinking.

Before I can reflect further the wand is pressed against my clit and turned on, instantly buzzing to life against my most sensitive spot. The wand is highly powerful for me at the best of times and even more so right now due to the constant prior stimulation and it doesn't take long until I'm back teetering on the edge.

The spanking still fresh in my mind and my buttocks still stinging, I am quick to fight the orgasm back, only for the fingers inside me to begin thrusting faster. Combined with the wand I'm suddenly fighting it that much harder.

I feel my breasts being pinched and squeezed again and I know it wont be long before they begin to bruise. I'm unaware my eyes have drifted closed until I hear Him telling me to open them and look around.

As I meet the eyes of the men playing with my body and the men watching me being used, I feel my arousal become even more pronounced. How can the humiliation be turning me on this way? It is something I will never understand no matter how much I try to.

As the wand and fingers work their magic my moans become less suppressed and more audible and despite the embarrassment coursing my veins I find myself beginning to care less and less.

I distantly hear him tell me to open my mouth and I comply before the words fully register, jerking in surprise when the first load of come splashes over my face, some of it landing on my tongue.

I've been so lost in the moment that I failed to even notice several of the men are pleasuring themselves, aiming at my naked body. Another load follows promptly, followed in succession by the several men that still surround me.

I feel their loads sticking to my skin, plastering my face, dripping down my hair onto my face and despite the revulsion I feel because of the way it feels on my skin I can't help but whimper and moan slightly as I reflect on the position I'm placed in, knowing how I must look to them all and my own need grows more urgent.

I'm unsure how I can possibly be so needy and aroused so soon after the last orgasm and everything is starting to become senseless to me except for the yearning and craving of my own body.

As more loads fall, my eyes meet His and he nods slightly. I know that is his silent consent and my eyes close once more as I lose myself in the throes of yet another orgasm. I feel my hair sticking to my cheeks as both come and sweat soaks me, pouring and rolling off my body but I'm too far gone to care at all now.

As I come down from my latest high, I realize that every person in the room is silent, watching my promiscuous display.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote