Thread: In a Pickle
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
johnnyboiy

After three days Jane went back home and Holly asked her about the funeral. Jane was argueing with herself for a minute deciding if she should tell about Emma she finally realized she would be toast if she told about Emma. When Jane was getting ready for school she got an E-mail from who she thought was Emma, but turned out to be Carlos, He asked her why he found pictures of her squirming tied to a bed with a vibrator on her pussy, she could feel her stomach drop and her cheeks turning red, she wrote back and said I will tell you at school. When Jane got to school she figured she had better get her story straight because she couldn't tell about Emma or other people would find worse pictures. In class she saw Carlos and made a story up: "The other night I was attending my Grandmother's funeral and met up with my twin sister she asked me to tie her to the bed and vibrate her pussy till she went to sleep I said no but then she offered to pay me thirty dollars if I took pictures as well to please her Master so I did it and forgot about the pictures and hadn't a clue where they were". Carlos bought the story and gave the pictures back when she got the pictures she decided that pleasing her master wasn't doing anything considering he had already sent around the pictures the only thing it did do was pleasure her so she took a video of her sending the pictures through a shredder and sent the video to Emma. Emma was furious and then asked Jane to pump her pussy 30 times and Jane said "no, you'll have to do it for me".
johnnyboiy is offline   Reply With Quote