Thread: Fiction: Training Miss Sarah
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2023, 07:32 PM   #3
I Obey

Default Training Miss Sarah - Worship

Sarah & Bryce - Sarah's Perspective

I settled into a lovely routine: school during the week and weekends spent with Bryce being pampered and worshiped. He would do anything for me. Most Fridays start with a delicious meal planned by him, followed by rubbing my feet as we catch up on the day. He is so attractive on his knees—something about having a man taller than me submissively at my feet. It was easy to run my finger through his blonde hair in this position, feel his smooth, tan skin. His thick lashes, surrounding his deep brown eyes, were so noticeable when he looked at the floor like a good submissive.

I eventually led him to the bedroom. He strips and neatly folds any clothing left for him before kneeling at the side of the bed, waiting. I take my sweet time before I acknowledge him.
It was fun to ignore him for a while and watch him squirm as I did this or that on my phone. Playing idly with his chastity key really seemed to do his mind in. He knows better than to interrupt. I eventually roll over onto my stomach and relax on his pillows.

"Worship me, cuck." That's all he needed to eagerly get to work.
He always gets this joyful smile as he climbs onto the bed, settling between my legs. Bryce was great at oral sex, and practice has only made him more attuned to my preferences. I make him work for it, not that he seems to mind.
He starts at my heels, knowing his place, slowly kissing his way up my calves and thighs. He uses his hands to massage my ass cheeks and slowly kisses between them. He takes his time kissing my asshole and flirting with it.

"Please, Miss may I?"

"Yes, pet, you may."

And he is enthusiastically rimming my ass. Slow, gentle licks and circles. He takes his time, truly enjoying himself. I could leave him to do this for as long as I wanted. He has never stopped before I told him to. Eventually, my needy pussy takes over, and I flip myself onto my back. His face meets my pussy and sweetly makes out with my lips. He kisses me until I wrap my hands in his hair and order him to lick.

He worships my clit with his tongue. He is so good at it that an orgasm builds quickly. Suddenly, my thighs are wrapped around his head, and I'm squeezing him tight as I buck and moan a pleasurable orgasm all over his face. He slows but never breaks contact, allowing me to recover comfortably.

"I need more," I whimper.

He knows that means using his fingers and tongue on me at the same time. I'm eager for another orgasm, and he does not disappoint. Using his fingers to work my G spot, he has me screaming in pleasure again in no time. I can tell he is as hard as one can get in a tiny cage like his. Lucky for him, I would never rob him of the pleasure of denial.

"Tell me you don't need to cum. That my pleasure is all you need to be fulfilled."

He groans in frustration and bliss.

"Your pleasure is all I need to feel fulfilled, Miss. I don't need to cum; my orgasms do not matter, Mistress."

He says before keeping up the pressure on my clit with his tongue. A strong orgasm comes over me. I buck my hips against his mouth as he continues to lap at my soaking wet pussy. I rubbed his face in my pleasure, literally. I pull him up to me and kiss him. I tasted myself and his handiwork as we made out for a while.

"Good boy, now run me a bath before bed." I push him away with my foot and pretend to ignore him. Once his back is turned, I appreciate the view as he walks out of the room.
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to I Obey for this post: