View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 09:28 PM   #7
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue’s Bubbly Night

This is the third fictional story about Getdare member SilverBlue,
This story was inspired by Blue enjoying being passed around like a party favour

Blue’s Bubbly Night

Master is holding a party tonight, and I have been eagerly edging all day in anticipation. I am wearing a lovely gold mini dress similar to the one worn by Harlequin in Suicide Squad. It shimmers and sparkles, and drapes from my breasts, held up only by a thin gold chain behind the neck. As I am not wearing any underwear, it is also scandalously short. However, I know that at some point during the party, I will be stripped naked and used as a party favour.

As guests arrived, I acted as the lady of the house by answering the door and making sure they had drinks. They were mostly couples who seemed to know Master but were new to me. However, I recognized one guest - my doctor. My master had arranged for him to give me a regular health check-up. I was grateful to have a doctor who understood our lifestyle and wouldn't ask silly questions. It also helped that he looked like a tall blonde Greek god. He was always professional but when I was strapped to the gynaecological chair, I wouldn't have minded him taking a few liberties.

I was surprised that he had not brought his equally beautiful wife. Instead, he was with a pretty blonde girl who looked about 18 years old and wore a cute pink PVC nurse's uniform. She seemed very nervous and kept tugging at the hem of her dress, which only caused her large breasts to bulge further out of the top. Her chest and breasts were pink with blush. They both refused alcohol and I brought them some orange juice instead.

When I returned to the lounge, I found the little PVC Nurse still clutching her glass of orange juice and looking like a scared deer. The hunky doctor had his back to her and was talking to Master. She stood out as she was the only person at the party in fetish wear. However, I think the god-like doctor subconsciously intimidated anyone else from approaching her.

I decided that it would be best for me to act as a good host and go talk to her. She looked so grateful to have someone to talk to, and soon she was talking freely about herself. It turns out that she had recently moved from England. A country girl who grew up near Cambridge and loved riding horses. She emphasized the fact that she was an actual nurse, having just qualified in the UK. A family friend had arranged for her to work at the doctor's surgery as a sort of gap year after university.
I asked if she was dating the doctor, and she responded with starry eyes, "I wish, I would do anything for him", with a laugh she gestured towards her tiny PVC nurse's uniform, "I am doing anything he asks". Before I could ask any more questions, the doorbell rang, and I made my apologies before going to answer it.

At the door were another couple. I vaguely recognized him as someone who Master had let roughly fuck me at another party. Standing next to him was a naked female. She was very pretty, shorter and probably slightly younger than me. She wore only a black dog collar and high heels. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, and her nipples and shaved cunt had multiple piercings.
I was immediately jealous. I thought I was going to be the entertainment tonight. Master was standing behind me, and he welcomed them in. I looked up at him questioningly, but he just said, "Follow me."

Master led me back into the lounge, took the bottom of my gold dress, and lifted it over my head, leaving me standing naked in just my high heels. I noticed the PVC nurse watching me wide-eyed from across the room. Master guided me to a leather sofa chair and then picked up each leg and placed them over the arms of the chair.

My legs were spread wide to expose my suddenly very wet pussy. Looking up at Master, I reached down and started rubbing my clit and pussy with one hand while squeezing my breast with the other.

Master smiled and stepped aside as I saw the newly arrived naked girl on her hands and knees crawling towards my wide-open legs. Understanding dawned as to what was about to happen, I am not naturally attracted to girls, but Master has decided to develop this in me.

Everyone in the room was watching us. I continued to play with my very wet pussy as she approached. Strong hands then took my wrists and legs and held them above my head while spreading my legs further until my bottom lifted off the leather seat. With a smile, the naked girl started licking my pussy enthusiastically. I could feel studs in her tongue stroking my clit and pussy as she lapped up my juices.

I noticed that the young Nurse had moved closer and was watching intently while the Doctor was massaging and squeezing her breasts, which had finally escaped from her PVC nurse uniform. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my building orgasm.

The licking tongue stopped, and I opened my eyes to see the Nurse slowly insert the stem of a large bottle of beer into the ass of the naked girl who had been licking my pussy. With the narrow stem of the bottle, all the way in, the nurse shook it a few times until the liquid started draining into the girl's bowls.

The naked girl's head was then pushed down again into my pussy, and she started to lick me with renewed vigour. I watched as the blonde nurse was handed another bottle of beer and continued the process of filling up the naked girl's rectum with smooth thrusts of the bottle. Just as I was about to cum the girl's licking slowed down, then stopped. Her eyes closed as her head lay drowsingly on the seat between my legs. A group of men easily picked up her small frame and carried her out of the room.

I was rolled over by strong hands so that I was head down and ass up. My head rested on a leather chair while my pussy and ass faced the watching room. An open bottle of beer was placed at the entrance of my pussy, and I was slowly and steadily fuck with it. The cold liquid foamed out inside me and poured down my legs. I felt bad about Master's carpet.

From between my legs, I could see the nurse return. She squirted cold gel on my asshole before inserting the stem of a bottle smoothly into my lubed asshole. I could feel the flow of cold bubbly liquid filling up my bowels as she gently shook the bottle. A second bottle followed the first, then a large butt plug was inserted. All the while my pussy continued to be invaded by the beer bottle, pushing me back into the chair with each thrust.

The alcohol quickly started to make me sleepy, and I finally collapsed forward onto the chair as my arms gave way. I dimly sensed strong hands lifting me into the air and carrying me out of the room.

Part 2

I woke up abruptly to find myself lying in a bed under a duvet. My mouth felt dry, and my pussy and asshole felt like they had run a train. I realized that I was in one of Master's spare bedrooms. The naked girl from last night was just slipping into the on-suite bathroom. Suddenly, I felt an urge to pee. Quickly, still naked, I crossed over to Master's main bedroom to use his bathroom.

Sleeping in Master's huge bed were the blond nurse from last night and my Doctor. The Doctor had his muscular arms wrapped protectively around the girl, who had a blissful expression on her face.

Sneaking past them into the bathroom, I quickly relieved myself. Checking my pussy, which was slightly red but otherwise seemed unharmed, I noticed a band-aid elastic plaster on my arm while using the mirror to check my asshole. Peeling it back revealed a small needle mark.

I jumped into the shower and began enjoying a long hot shower when I heard the bathroom door open. Opening my eyes, I saw the blonde nurse standing naked outside of the glass shower door. She asked how I felt, to which I responded that I was feeling fine. She then slipped into the shower and began gently and tenderly washing my body.

As she did so, I noticed the doctor standing naked in the bathroom doorway, watching us. His muscular physique and beautiful penis caught my attention. The nurse started to softly kiss my body as he watched. My hand found her pussy, and we began stroking each other's bodies.

The doctor entered the shower, and we both began soaping up his hard body and penis. Unfortunately, my pussy was still sore. After her role in events last night, it only seemed fair that the big breasted blonde bimbo [she is really a sweet girl] should sacrifice her asshole on his thick golden penis. With much work and encouragement, I helped the nurse finally take his huge cock in her ass.

By the time we finished in the shower, the other girl from last night had already left.

The doctor and nurse helped us clean up after the party, and then the four of us went out for lunch.
The boys found it funny that either of us girls could sit still due to our abused assholes.

A week later, I had an appointment at the doctor's surgery for a check-up. The doctor warned me that taking alcohol via the vagina or rectum was potentially dangerous and should not be attempted at home. However, I don’t think I will look at a bottle of beer in the same way again.
The doctor and his new young English nurse then gave all my holes a rigorous and extensive examination to confirm they had recovered and were fully functioning

Last edited by Lionsan; 11-22-2023 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Add info
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote