Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #91
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeherking View Post
updates. Thanks to DublinJohn for providing the update. I haven't dug into the chips, but they look right and fyi Pete's card was used near the beginning of the story by the OP.

Because I don't have to do the update and as a thank you to DublinJohn I am going to go ahead and post the next section early (I will try for Wednesday.)
Well spoted, I looked through and found it, might explain why my chip summary had some errors as we were going along, I'm not redoing the calc to find out.

I can do that after each update, if you want to PM me the chapter tonight I can have the update back to you for posting with the chapter on Wednesday (this is depending on timezones) I've a feeling that Mel is going to give Sam the chips and I've an idea that the dare might be standing facing the group with her hands on her head, I could be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeherking View Post
Also an update on my next story...

while playing beer pong this weekend I came up with a sequel for this story

Spoiler:
our friends will be playing beer pong (with dare rules)

I am getting ready to write the outline for this story and already have most of the story planned out. Right now it is going to be a match between Carly and Sam vs Freddie and Pete. (One of the challenges of this story was so many characters.) If someone would prefer other characters I will take that into consideration. Just let me know. Also I have most of the dares already planned, but if you have a two person dare that you would like to see one of these groups preform send me a pm. and I will try to work it in.

Thanks for the feedback!
Sometimes with more characters its better for the reader, a sequel is always harder as the nudity (or a lot of it) has been covered in game 1, so you need to make one character extremely lucky or introduce new ones as you go along.
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote