View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 05:57 AM   #21
Res Grata

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob?
Nope, and have no intention to change that.

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob?
Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs?
Can't think of anything, to be honest. What is not to like? Maybe that you don't have much of a good view of your partner.
What do you like about getting blowjobs?
Everything! A soft, warm mouth is a wonderful place to be in and you can vary everything from pressure over suction to intensity to make it just the perfect experience for you.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it?
Depends. Sometimes a little eye contact really kicks me, but usually I enjoy it with my eyes closed or look at other parts of my partner than their eyes
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)?
Kissing, licking, nibbling is all fair game to me. I enjoy being teased a little from time to time, yes.
In what ways would you want your balls played with?
In no way at all, actually. They're pretty sensitive and it's hard to handle them in a way that feels nice and not just odd or slightly painful. Licking is okay, everything else doesn't do much for me (or even turns me off).
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger?
Not really, no. Been there, done that - it was more of a distraction than anything else.
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis?
The head is the most sensitive part anyway, it's not like you have to shove the whole thing down their throat to enjoy it (but of course that's fun, too), so I'd say they do quite well. Never had a mouth that was too small to fit the tip in, so there never was a problem.
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened?
Depends. Yes, I like it when they play and explore on their own, but I also like to be in control of everything myself. I generally like to see when the girl enjoys it, too - if she's just goes all "meh, I'll do it, if I have to", that's a huge turn-off for me.
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that?
Yes, very enjoyable from time to time. I don't care in what way, holding them down and just fucking away or moving their heads up and down with my hands - depends on the mood. A ponytail is great for controlling a head.
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too?
If done right, both works equally well for me.
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth?
I love it, if they enjoy it as well.
How do you feel about cumming on their face?
I love it, even if they'd hate it
How do you feel about cumming on their hair?

If it happens, it happens. But it's not exactly a turn on for me.
How do you feel about cumming on their body?
Looks nice, but I prefer mouth or face.
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them?
Feels like a waste (unless they're going to lick it up afterwards, then it's incredibly hot )
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)?
I prefer it if they do, but they don't have to (and if they don't I'd rather cum somewhere else than in their mouth, it's not very appealing when you cum and they go all "uuurgh" and can't wait to spit it out again).
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?
Cum-swapping (with another girl, not with myself) or licking it from their fingers is nice, but they don't have to gargle with it or anything.
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in?
Lying down is the easiest position to enjoy them in, standing up feels the most "dominant" but it's rather hard to concentrate on it. I think sitting is the best compromise.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
Masturbating and making noises is great!
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time?
Tried it once, was a great experience
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob?
Can't think of anything.
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)
Both is nice, but it's easier if they stick to one speed/intensity.
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc?
I like to keep it normal.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat?
If they are, it's great, if they are not, I don't mind it.
Would you want to face-fuck a person?
Certainly.
Anything extra you want to say?
... now I feel like I could use a BJ right now

Misc

How important is the location to you?
Depends? Unusual locations are thrilling, but also make it harder to concentrate.
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it?
Makes it easier to enjoy.
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it?
Makes it harder to enjoy.
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it?
It's very thrilling to do it in public, but it's also very, very hard to concentrate on enjoying it. It's a nice experience, but not something I'd want to do everyday, I like to relax myself a little and really focus on the girl, not so much on what's going on around us.
Do you want to control the event?
Most of the time, yes. On some rare occassions, I'd prefer to give the control to the girl.
Do you enjoy dirty talk?
Very much.
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it?
Feeling dominant is always a good thing.
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)?
Nah, not really.
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container?
I saw it and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I thought it would be more like the usual "okay, I came, interest is gone" thing, but watching her drink it instantly got me hard again
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned?
A girl that really enjoys giving Blowjobs is a real keeper. But I doubt that's a secret
My dares:If you tried them out and/or want to tell me what you think of them, feel free to drop me a PM. If you're female and would like a similar, more personalized dare/game, feel free to message me as well.
Res Grata is offline   Reply With Quote